|CHAPTER 5|

Thank you for 300+ reads!!!

(Jeongin POV)

Felix, Jisung, Seungmin, and I were in our room talking on the bed when we hear a soft knock on our door. The rest, being too lazy to get up sent me to see who it was, I walk to the door opening it to see Chan standing outside. Suddenly, a warmth creeps up my cheeks as I say, "Oh, Chan Hyung. Do you need anything?"

"Oh, no not really. I was just wondering if I could talk to you. I mean if you're up to it, are you?" Chan Hyung says, looking at me curiously for an answer. Clearing my voice and looking down as an attempt of hiding my scarlet tinted cheeks I say, "Umm, okay. If it's okay with Lix Hyung, Ji Hyung, and Min Hyung?"

We both look over to the group of boys, Jisung and Seungmin are sending me suggestive looks. While Felix is looking at me with a soft, fond smile.

"Sure, but Innie link us if you need us to come or anything," Felix says, walking up to me while patting my shoulder, then turning to Chan saying, "Do anything to Innie and you're dead. Got it?" with a slight glare.

"Okay, we're gonna go now," I say walking out of the room. While going so Jisung and Seungmin both send me thumbs up and teasing smiles.

 While going so Jisung and Seungmin both send me thumbs up and teasing smiles

(Jisung POV)

Seungmin decided to look for Hyunjin around the packhouse since we haven't seen him yet and he doesn't know Seungmin is here. While Felix stayed inside the room to take a nap, saying that he doesn't want to leave the room right now. I however left the room to explore the packhouse a while ago, I saw the kitchen and the living room that we were in earlier today. Currently walking down a random hallway, I get a faint smell of Lavender and follow the scent.

Walking down the hallway the scent get's stronger and stronger, leading me to a backdoor. Curious about what is outside and where the sent is coming from I go through and am welcomed by a beautiful garden full of flowers.

(3rd Person POV)

Jisung walks through the garden admiring the flowers while still following the now prominent scent. While on the other side of the garden there is another wolf also following a scent, the smell of Lemons (Or lemon candy [The good ones]). The two wolves maneuver around the garden getting closer and closer to each other, the scents getting stronger and stronger. Until finally they both turn the corner and bump into each other.

(Jisung POV)

I turned the corner in the garden and bump into someone. I rub my head and look up to see a boy standing in front of me also rubbing his head.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," I said bowing as an apology. The boy who bumped into me then said, "No you don't have to be sorry, I also wasn't paying attention." Then it came to me 'That's him! The one that smells like lavender!' I freak out on the inside.

"Ohh, I'm Minho by the way, Lee Minho," He says, not smiling but putting his hand out for a handshake. I hesitantly lift my hand slipping it into the olders and shaking it while saying, "U-um, I'm Jisung, Lee Jisung." I curse myself for stuttering while talking to him, the whole time I'm slightly blushing.

(Minho POV)

'Shit! what do I say? Umm, by the way, I think you might be my mate. Like that wouldn't be weird.' We stand in silence for a while before Jisung walks over to a bench and sits down. I walk to the bench after Jisung and sit down next to him.

"Ummm..."

"I think you're my mate," I say turning to him hesitantly to look at his reaction. He doesn't show any expression, 'Damn it! I probably messed up.' He looks over to me before saying, "I know. I was following your scent."

"Just know I don't want a mate, I'm sorry if you were expecting something else when you meet your mate. But I can't do this mate thing," He said looking down, almost trying to avoid my gaze. 'Why doesn't he want a mate? Is it that he doesn't want a mate or he just doesn't want me as a mate?' I think to myself not noticing Jisung had gotten up from his place next to me, starting to walk away.

"Wait..." I say, trying to think of something to say or ask. Jisung stops but doesn't look back, waiting for me to say something. Some time goes by and I still don't have anything to say to him.

"I'm sorry Minho," Jisung says not sparing me a glance, and continues to walk. Turning the corner, going out of sight. I sigh bringing my head into my hands, I'm not mad or anything, disappointed but not mad. Thinking to myself I decided that I am going to try and win him over.

(Jisung POV)

I turn the corner so that Minho can't see me and start cursing myself in my head. 'Why did I say that? Now he's gonna think that I don't like him or something.' I think to myself, and say, "This mate thing really isn't my thing." Everything that has to do with mates reminds me of him, the one who tricked me and ruined me.

I quickly go back to Me, Seungmin, Felix, and Jeongin's room. Running into the bathroom and locking the door, finally letting myself breakdown. After a while, I hear footsteps and a knock on the door before someone says, "Ji, It's Lix. Let me in, please?"

Sorry if this chapter is kinda crappy I didn't have any ideas and I still don't