One Dance

(This is them dancing to "Put your head on my shoulder")

(Also Fantasy AU)

Ryoma was having a terrible time at the party. As a prince, he knew his time to get married was going to happen eventually, but he had secretly wished for it to be a myth. Sadly, it wasn't, and now he was due to get married to Gonta Gokuhara. He sighed softly as his mother forces him to dance. 

He made his way over to Gokuhara. "Want to dance big guy?" He asks, holding out his hand. Gonta happily takes his hands and they walk to the middle of the ballroom. People stop and stare at the young couple. Ryoma puts his hand on the other's shoulder and Gonta puts his hand on Ryoma's hip.

The two start to dance, both of them amazing at it. "You aren't that bad of a dancer," he said as Gonta twirled him. "My mother teaches me how to dance. She loves it," he replies, as he carries the other boy. "Do you even want to marry me?" Ryoma asked, raising an eyebrow. "I wouldn't mind it," he said. 

Ryoma paused and sighed. "You barely know me," he hisses. "We've been friends since children Ryoma," Gonta said, rolling his eyes. "You barely talked to me. Our parents talked like three times," he says, rolling his eyes.

The two danced the rest of the party, some tension between the two princes. As Gonta left, Ryoma caught him and sighed. "Hey, sorry...about being so rude," he said, looking up at the taller man. Gonta's eyes widen in surprise as he waves his hands. "It's fine. It was quite cute," Gonta said, giggling. Ryoma blushed but then shook his head. "Let's be friends," he said, sticking out his hand. Gonta shook his hand and the two smiled.

"...and that's how me and your father became friends," Ryoma said, looking at his two children. His daughter frowned as she hugged her stuffed animal closer to her. "I thought you Daddy fell in love at first sight," she whined. His son rolled his eyes, "Love at first sight doesn't exist."

"Yes! It does. Ugh, Papa, Akira is being annoying again," she whined, grumbling. "Now Now, your Daddy did fall for Papa at the first glance but Papa had to have extra time," Gonta said, picking Akira up. "And now you two rascals have to go to sleep. Good night," he said, putting them in bed. The two exchanged good nights and kisses with their children before letting them sleep.

Ryoma smiled and kissed his husband on the cheek. "We really one at life," Ryoma said. Gonta nodded in agreement and hugged him. The two then went to sleep, ready for whatever was going to happen tomorrow.