Beautiful

Idea from Scarykawaiigirl

(Trans boy Ryoma btw)

Gonta and Ryoma were going out on a date. It wasn't anything special but it was still a date. They had gotten ready to leave the house when Gonta noticed Ryoma wasn't wearing his binder. It wasn't that he could see Ryoma's cleavage, it's just that he could see it was lying on the bed.

Gonta thinks for a moment, trying to remember how many hours Ryoma had wore it today. He did the math and got 8 hours. "Gonta, what's up?" Ryoma says, apparently not noticing he wasn't wearing a binder. Gonta shook his head and shooed Ryoma out the door.

Gonta had been subconsciously looking at Ryoma, a bit worried. He didn't want his poor bumblebee to be dysphoric so he was worrying he did the wrong thing. Ryoma, on the other hand, was enjoying the date. After they got home, Ryoma went into to the bed and saw his binder.

He gasped in surprise and smiled. "People didn't think I was a wo-" 

"GONTA IS SORRY HE DIDN'T TELL YOU," Gonta yells as he sees Ryoma. Ryoma turns to looking at his big boyfriend and laughed softly. "No worries Gonta. I wore it for 8 hours and the last yo,e I wore it for too long it hurt like hell. Thank you," he said. Gonta smile and nodded.