DORBYN!

type: sad,
tw: talks about past trauma, age regression
dt: no one bc no one has seen this yet
bottom! corbyn ; top! daniel
corbyns parents aren't actually his parents in real life. using different names!! jonah will also be an only child in this, nothing more than a brotherly bond you weirdos
-

tears welled up in the younger's eyes as the blonde boy looked up at his friend.

"miss dani" he whimpered out as his tears threatened to fall.

"i know sweetheart but he'll be back soon" jonah said as he lifted corbyn into his arms. "no tears okay? let's watch a movie"

jonah gently sat him down on the couch, handing him his favorite blanket and sat down next to him. "what do you want to watch sweetheart?"

"wona"

jonah smiled softly as the blonde got comfortable on his seat, getting moana ready for the small boy.

jonah still remembers the day he found out about corbyn's age regression. they were only 14 when he first saw it.

"jonah?" the blonde boy whispered as he walked around his room "can we go to jacks house instead"

"of course corbs. let me call his mom real quick"

corbyns parents had come to try and get custody from him again. he's been fostering with the marais family since he was 6. and every time they came around they were under some kind of influence, and always yelled and screamed.

corbyns parents, nicole and david, used to hurt corbyn. used him to get what they wanted, had him steal things for them.

and so much has happened that no one but corbyn, and jonah's parents know about.

needless to say corbyn has had a traumatic childhood. which has led him to have a headspace where he feels safe, protected, and loved.

"pwease hurrwy jonah. i'm scared"

jonah looked up at him with confused eyes

"are you okay?" he pulled him into a hug, holding him tight

the blonde boy just sniffled, stuffing his face in jonahs neck.

jonah smiled at the thought of them growing up. he's always been an only child , so having a brother there really made his childhood everything he could dream of. he had someone to talk to when it was too embarrassing for him to talk to his parents. he had someone to cry with when he was sad. he had someone to watch movies with. and he was never alone.

when daniel came along he was hesitant about the boy. he was worried he would make fun of corbyn for his way of coping with his childhood. he was, if you could say, a protective older brother. of course he's grown to love daniel, especially with how well he treats corbyn, and how accepting he is to him.

"i hungry bubby"

"what do you want to eat bubs"

"mac an teez!!"

"will you be okay in here by yourself while i cook?"

the blonde smiled up at him and nodded, watching as jonah walked away

as jonah was preparing corbyns food, corbyn slowly dozed off with the soft sounds of moana playing in the back ground. and at the same time daniel pulled into the drive way, extremely exhausted from his long day at work

he walked through the door quietly, seeing his lover asleep on the couch

"jonah?" he said quietly as he walked toward the kitchen

"i'm in here. is corbyn awake?"

"no he dozed off on the couch."

"of course he did. as soon as he says he's hungry he falls asleep" the older replied with a slight chuckle.

the two sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before jonah spoke up

"thank you"

"for what?"

"taking care of him. making sure he's treated right and doesn't feel uncomfortable. not judging him for who he is and what he's gone though. you've made an incredibly big impact on his life wether you realize it or not. if only you knew him when we were young. and knew his parents before they passed. god i wish he never had to go though that. anyone for that matter"

daniel looked at him with wide eyes, all of this very unexpected. sure jonah has talked about it in the past but he's never really been like this. not in the four years the two boys have been dating.

"i love him. he makes me so happy and when he smiles he lights my whole world up. i would do anything for him. anything at all. i just wish i could have been there sooner"

jonah looked at him with a soft smile, setting the finished meal on the counter with a covering on it.

"he'll probably be asleep for a while so i'm going to head out"

"of course i don't want to keep you any longer than you want to stay. thank you"

and with that jonah left, daniel picking the blonde up into his arms and carrying him into their shared room.

he quickly changed out of his work clothes into sweats and put corbyn in one of his sweatshirts, changing him out of his clothes he wore that day.

the blonde stirred awake, looking around at his surroundings.

"when'd you get home?" he asked quietly, out of his headspace

"not too long ago love. you were asleep on the couch when i came in.

he reached up and wrapped his arms around daniels neck, pulling him closer to his body. "thank you for taking care of me" he whispered quietly, tears forming in his eyes.

"why are you thanking me love bug?"

"everyone else has always left when they find out" he whispered referring to his head space. "take off leaving a cloud of dust behind them. make fun of me, don't even try to understand"

"i love you corbs. you're everything to me. of course i'm going to take care of you. what you've gone through or not, you'll always be my boy"

tears fell down corbyns face softly, landing on the bed underneath him.

"i love you"

"i love you more"

-

super short but super cute 🥰