William x Henry #2 (cussing, gore) (not my art)

Henry pov:

I woke up today to William screaming. "Oh dear god, what now?" I say angrily. I got up tiredly from our bed trying to find the cause of Williams scream. "What the actual fu-" I got cut off by William seeing his father at the front door. I've hated that man ever since I was 9 years old. "What the hell are you doing at my house?!" William yelled. "That's not a good way to greet your father young man." Said that despicable man. "I'm an adult, I can talk however I want." William said extremely annoyed. I came close to him and whispered in his ear "What is he doing here?" That man actually decided to come see his son, after all he had done. "Get off of my property." William said angrily. "I just came here, and your already kicking me out? That's pretty rude." He said mockingly. That son of a bitch, William hates him so much.  that he would probably do anything to get rid of him and out of his life. "I said, get off my goddamn property!!" I've never seen William this mad before.. I have a feeling something bad might happen... "Henry can you go upstairs for a few minutes, until I call you?" He said a bit sternly. "Oh, uh. Sure!" I said nervously. "Thank you." William said forcing a smile onto his face. I went upstairs and still hearing him scream a his father I tucked myself under some blankets we had.

William pov:

"Get out now or-" I got cut off by my father saying "Or what?, what are you gonna do about it?" I Clenched my fists going towards the kitchen. I grabbed the sharpest knife we had and hid it in my jacket. I went up to the door where my father was and pulled him into our basement. Our basement was soundproof making it all easier for me. I tied him to a chair and said, "This, this is what happens when you torture and abuse me for years, and decide to come to MY house." I said with an angry look on my face. "Tie me up to a chair? Please don't make me laugh, you wouldn't have the guts to kill a single fly and you think you can--" He got cut off by me making a huge slit on his throat, I don't know why... But this made me happy.... Seeing him in pain like this.. "Haha..." I was laughing at him as he was screaming for mercy. A few hours later I got bored. "I'm done." I said. "Huh?..?" My father said with tears running down his face. I looked at him and said.. "Karmas a bitch." I then proceeded to plunge the knife into his chest, he let out painful scream. "What have I done... I just killed him..." after I hid the body, and cleaned all the evidence. I felt uneasy so I just went upstairs to where Henry was. "What took so long? It went quiet." I looked at him and said "don't worry about it."