William x Henry #4 (THIS WHOLE PAGE IS NSFW)

(You can skip this if you don't like nsfw, it doesn't change anything if you skip it)
Henry pov:
I woke up to quiet whining in a different room this morning, I also had noticed William wasn't in bed. I got up and got ready for the day so I didn't have to worry about it later on, and my search for William begun. I went up to the door that I heard soft panting and whining from. "William?" I said quietly. "Y-Yeah?" William said sort of panicked. "Are you the one panting in there?" I asked. "Me? P-panting? You must be H-hearing things." William said out of breath.
"I'm coming in Willam."
"W-Wait Henry, Don't-"
My eyes widened as I quickly looked away and squealed a sorry.
"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't think you were doing anything like this"
"God dammit Henry, don't just stand there."
"I'm sorry, I should leave-"
"Don't."
"Huh..?"
William got up and pulled his pants off, "goddamn he's really hot" I thought to myself as I looked at him up and down
"Consider this a punishment" William said as he closed the door behind us, he proceeded to pin me up against the door and he started to kiss me.
William pov:
I pinned Henry against a wall and started to kiss him softly, our tongue's fighting for dominance. I obviously won and grabbed Henry's wrist and said
"C'mon."
"Wait what?"
"We're doing this in the room"
"Doing what"
"Your innocence turns me on honestly Henry."
"What is happening William!"
"What's happening is your punishment"
He looked back at me as I closed the door behind us and pinned him against a wall.
"Ngh.. W-what are you doing..." Henry said.
I kept softly kissing his lips, "Your lips are really soft..." I whispered in his ear, which caused him to get hard.
"That was quick."
Henry looked down and was flustered by the looks of what had happened. "Can I keep going?" I said with a smirk on my face. The smaller male nodded in response. I proceed to softly kiss his neck, making bite marks around it, I earn some soft wines from Henry as I bite on a certain spot on his neck.
"A-ah~" Henry moans right in my ear causing me to get hard.
"Fuck Henry."
"D-did I do something wrong?.."
"No, your moans got me hard."
"You got hard from THAT?!"
"Yeah..."
"Idiot!"
"You really think so?" I say with a smirk
The smaller male was eager for me.
"Stop teasing me Will... Just fuck me already!"
"Well, someone's a bit eager~" I said seductively. We were both super hard. I grabbed Henry's arm and pinned him onto the bed. "Can I take your shirt off? Or will you?" I said mockingly. "You take it off!" Henry said eagerly waiting. I took his shirt off and started to kiss Henry again. But this time I would go a bit lower, I started kissing his neck, then I started kissing his chest, until I got all the way down to were his pants were. Since mines were already off, I unzipped his. This made Henry look away. "Look straight into my eyes." I say as I keep unzipping them. The smaller male looks at me in response. I got under the sheets of the bed and started to lick the tip of his shaft, he tried reaching to touch himself but whenever his hands got close, I grabbed his wrist and pinned it on the frame of my bed. "Ah~ fuck~" moaned Henry. His hips started to rise, as they did I pushed him down again licking the side of his shaft. Henry was 20 at the time, and I was 21, he'd never done anything like this, meaning I was the one taking his virginity away, this made it all special for me. I started to suck his dick even more, at this point Henry was a moaning mess.
"Fuck~"
"William~"
"Ah, William~"
"Ngh~"
"Ah~ I'm close.."
I came up from under the sheets and asked "did you like that?" The smaller male nodded in response. I got up from the bed and went to grab the bottle of lube. I put a bit on my index and middle finger. I went back onto the bed and carefully took my shirt off.
"Open your legs"
"Huh?.."
"This will help you."
"Okay.." The smaller male did as I said and opened his legs. I circled around his hole with my middle finger which was making him breath heavily and bite his lip to hold in a moan, I then proceeded to put my finger inside and slightly took it out and put it back in. This made Henry moan a bit loudly "AH, FUCKK~" he covered his mouth quickly with tears running down his face from pleasure. Once he got used to it, I inserted a second one into him. Which caused him to squirm. "A-Ah~" moaned Henry, I then took my fingers out from him and came on top of him. "This might hurt a bit, if it hurts too much tell me immediately!" I said. "Alright.." Henry said almost out of breath. I put my shaft barley touching his hole, this caused him to shift a bit. "You ready?" I asked softly. "Yeah. I'm ready..." Henry said. I inserted my shaft into him. He hissed and gripped the bed a bit hard. "I won't move until you say I can" the smaller male nodded in response as he was trying to catch his breath. A few seconds later he looked up at me and said "y-you can move."
"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."
"Yeah I'm sure."
I started to move somewhat slowly on him, the harder and faster I got, the louder and high pitched his moans got. "W-Will-iam~" Henry tried reaching to touch himself, but I grabbed his wrist and kept it pinned on the frame of my bed. Our moans filled the room.
"Fuckkk~"
"Ah~"
"William~"
"Ngh~"
"I'm gonna cum any second now William.."
"Then...Cum" I whispered in his ear. A few moments later Henry climaxed, about 10 seconds later I climaxed aswell. Henry hugged me tight and said "Thanks for making my first time the best." I replied with a smile and I handed him some paper to clean himself, I did the same back. We cuddled tightly and we fell asleep.