⚠️ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1⚠️

This day is the day to reunite with her older brother. She came to Kansai because she got a unknown message that said rescue Akudama name Cutthroat.

" Even you put money in my bank without my permission, I won't do it if this unknown person didn't give me enough information and the reasons of all this rescue.

The unknown messenger send her file of Akudama that related to the rescue Cutthroat.

Right now she's eating a red velvet short cake on her bike. While observing the file, she make a hologram screen to make her work easily.

" Hm? Courier? He is in the list too?Okay. I'll do it in one condition.

A message popped up saying what is her condition.

" Whatever you guys know about me and Courier, keep it secret or I'll hunt whoever is this.

Another message popped up again saying it's is deal?

" Deal.

She finishing her last bite of her cake and start her bike. Taking a last look of the place she called home. Then she speed of to the location that had been sent.

[ 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 : 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚒 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 ]

Her mind wondering how is her brother doing. What he eat. Did he have a good sleep?

She follow the GPS that located the direction. It's take a time to go there. So she ask her AI bike to find a short cut route.

" Find me a short route Red AI.

[ 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐...]

*appear a holographic map*

[ 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎 ]

She smirk and turn left drastically. Red AI is her bike system name. It depend on the bike colour, she can change it as many as she want. But she love burgundy red so much.

Too many building so she have to use Energy Bridge that provides an energy road to her. A four drone came out from her bike. Fly past her and make a energy road ahead of her. She speed up. She have to be fast for the energy road. If not she gonna fall down. Energy Bridge can last 30 seconds. What the author really want to say is short girl can ride a superbike.

[ 4 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚎 ]

[ 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 ]

Her bike systems will always report what happen after use some of the energy drone.

Unknown to her the government trail her with helicopter.

Speaker:
※𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙼𝙾𝙽!! 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵!!※

She muttered ," Ughh? What a pain in the ass. Police again? They do never tired huh?

She speed up more than the helicopter. She almost arrive at the police station. She saw a chaos in front of the police station and a Akudama name Brawler fighting head-on with the robot police. How pathetic the government is hiding behind a robot. From her place she saw a wire shot from a bike that she know so well. The purple bike is well known in her eyes.

It's her big brother that she missed so much. She hide all her old her thoughts and left her bike. She make her sneakers appear a roller for roller blades.