Chapter 34 Hurtful Anniversary

I went here, at his place to tell him that I am pregnant. I'm not okay but I have to since he has right. I was waiting for him come home when the door went open; its him.

"Happy 1st Anniversary and happy Valentine Day!" I greeted him with but he just stare at me like I am doing nothing – like I don't exist at all.

"What are you doing here?"  he asked nonchalantly looking blankly at the table filled with foods.

"Vincent It's our Anniversary, have you forgotten?" Even if it's hurt that he forgot the most important day of our lives its still okay. He must be tired.

"Sorry...I forgot, you know I'm quite busy, and you shoudn't have prepared a lot of foods ikaw lang naman ang kakain. I'm full by the way." he said as he started to unbutton his suit and walked to our bedroom leaving me speechless.

I composed myself and followed him.

"Vincent, I have something important to tell—"

"What is it? make it fast, I'm tired. I want to sleep." he coldly said and walk to get some water in veranda. He's avoiding me.

"Vincent do we have a problem? You're always acting coldly towards me since the day you were called by your grandparent, may problema ba?" I calmly asked even I was hurt sa mga ginagawa nya, okay lang saakin dahil sakanya ako nakakaramdam ng kakaibang saya liban sa mga kaibigan ko kaya kakayanin kong masaktan basta nandyan sya at hindi nya ako iiwan.

"You don't need to know—"

"But I want to know para maayos natin. Please sabihin mo sa akin para alam ko gagawin ko." nangingilid na ang luha ko, siguro sa pagbubuntis ko kaya nag iwas ako ng tingin because he's reading my expression. Which made me uncomfortable and nervous at the same time.

"I want to break up with you, Spring. Is that enough reason para maintindihan mo kung bakit ako nagkakaganito?!" Vincent raised his voice in a cold tone. Enough to break my heart into pieces he never raised his voice to me and this is the first time.

"You're k-kidding right? Tell me your kidding?" I said while crying, I tried, I really tried to reach his hand but he just shoved it and put his two hands inside his denim short and move backward while looking at me with unreadable expression.