His Master, Raven

SEBASTIAN

<time skip>

His eyes were grey...no, black... Colourless as his unreachable soul, Ciel's empty eyes... I let out a sigh. What once stood as a pure reflection of hidden pain now lurked between life and death itself. Now just a plain example of incapability. Just as incapable as I've been left. Living as a lowly butler, an old disguise now encloses my body forever...

His small body rests between my arms, unfortunately killing him wasn't the answer. I would have to wait for him to die, or die myself. That will be the only way to end this...

From once thrashing my word around to anyone who would take it. When they were poised on the edge of hellish despair. Willing to pull the world down with them, using a thread of salvation. No matter the manner of human.

From once eating rotten meal to rotten meal... I found something truly worth striving for. The Phantomhive soul. This soul... A simple perfection, unfortunately.

That young boys eyes stopped wondering around the White and mauve roses and stared into mine. An inceprable bond.

"Where shall we go now?" I asked him.
"Do you know I don't much care... After all you and I know ultimately how I was going to end up..." Staring off into the distance, my masters words echoed around the field.
"I was always going there... As a dead human...or a live demon." We both new this path well. I found myself holding him at the edge of the cliff. Roses flying in the wind. So far away from the life I have finally grown aquatinted with, all that behind me.

"I feel good somehow, as if released from a spell I was under for a long time..." His head nestled against my chest. That once warm check now cold...dead. From a single drop of despair we turned an innocent boy into a bloodthirsty demon.
"Yes. In return. I have been put under an eternal spell." My own words rammed into my chest like daggers. Eternal could be either an epitome of happiness or pain. Either way...

"You are MY butler Sebastian"
"I am simply one hell of a butler..." Those words meant nothing now, nothing at all.
"For eternity..."
His eyes were colder than ever.
"And as always there is only one answer you will give me. You know it don't you?"
How could I possibly forget? I gripped his body tighter and he wrapped his arms around my neck. Leaping forward into the light; petals following our trail.
...
My master is a world I cannot escape
I will forever be clutched between his mighty jaws
Until my parting breath
But even then we will part hand in hand... I answered...
"Yes, my lord."

Thanks for nearly fifty veiws already!! :3 pretty please comment if you would like this to be Sebaciel or Ciel x Reader with a hint of Sebastian! Cause the next chapter will determine that.

Sebastian: that's enough talking we're ten minuites behind schedule already!
Me: but- I have to say- I'm simply one hell of a writer!