4 || 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

"Osa?" A voice said. She groaned, keeping her eyes shut and shooing the voice away, covering her face with the blanket. "Osa, get up."

"Mm...what?" She turned over in the beanbag, opening her eyes up to Donatello hovering over her.

"Come with me." He whispered, standing up and walking to the exit of the lair.

Osa grabbed her glasses off the nightstand and placed them on before following Donnie to the exit of their new home. She quickly looks at the clock and wanted to puke. "Are you-- 5 in the morning, Don?" She sharply whispered, annoyed.

"I know. Come on." He said, running out of the lair.

She followed him to the exit, climbing out of the manhole cover and feeling the early morning warmth. "Donatello..."

"Come on, O." He's already at the top of a building that sat above the lair. Osa heard some cars and people walking around. She figured they're starting their day.

But she trailed behind Don, coming on top of the roof and seeing him sit on the edge.

"What are you doing?" She asked, coming up behind his shell.

He doesn't answer for a few seconds until he finally says, "I haven't done this in a while." Don doesn't take his eyes off the horizon over a few short buildings. "The sunrise."

"Sunrise?"

"Yeah." He gestures for her to sit next to him. "I want you to see."

Osa doesn't recall a sunrise. Maybe she's seen one in her past life. She turns her head to the brightest point of the city and watched the sun peek over the edges of New York structures. She didn't notice herself grin once the bright light hit her brown eye, revealing the golden accents in her irises. They're pools of honey, so many different shades of orange and yellow replicated the treasures in the ground. "Wow..."

"Neat, huh?" Don said quietly

"Yeah." She says, shifting her gaze at him. "Why don't you bring your brothers up here?"

Don shrugged, sighing. "They grew out of it, I guess. I'm the only one who still watches the sunrises sometimes." He replied, looking at the sunrise again. His hazel eyes were almost good enough to pierce a hole into someone because the light was so beautiful in his orbs. His eyes almost looked like the shades of newly sprouted plants from their seeds. The hints of gold created a very unique pattern around his pupils, like a crown. "I wanted to show you because you deserve to know how beautiful this world is."

Her tail waved side to side slowly as she thought of her next words. "It...is beautiful." She says, looking at the sunrise intensifying its glorious beams. It made her feel like she was experiencing this for the first time, which she was.

"So, um..." Donnie started, making Osa look at him. "May I ask you something?"

She nodded. "Yes."

He parted his lips, licking them quickly. "You don't understand what it's like to... Like someone, right?"