Chapter 3

Hope you guys like it😊
________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

Y/n POV

I was now going towards the class but when I entered I saw someone familiar.

R.G: Hey Kallen are you ok now?

Kallen: Y-Yeah.

Y/n:(That girl she is familiar wait was she was at the truck yesterday?)

I was staring at Kallen then suddenly Hiroto and Shido came.

Hiroto: Hey Y/n gotta eyes on the second super genius of our school. You like her?

Y/n: She rarely attended class since the starting of the semester.

Hiroto: Kallen Stadtfeld. They say she was sick. Even being absent for so many days she still have one of the best grades in class after Toibichi Origami.

Shido: Wonder is she is okay.

Y/n: What? you are trying to add her in your harem Shido?

Shido: *Blush*NO!!!!

Y/n: Even so let's see who will be new girl you will add.

Shido:(Wish I could tell you about Spirits.) Pls stop that topic.

Then Tamae came in.

Tamae: Okay Everyone we have a new student!! Pls welcome her.*Look towards the door* You can come in pls.

Then the door opened and revealed a girl with black hair with her one eye coloured by it.

Kurumi: My name is Kurumi Tokisaki. Nice to meet you all... I am a Spirit.

I widened my eyes. Spirit?! The beings which causes Spacequakes?!?!

I saw Shido, Tohka and Origami with shocked faces. Wait a minute they know about this?!

Tamae: That was an unique Introduction. Okay you can -

Kurumi: Before I seat I want someone to show me around the school pls. It will be worth your time.

Tonomachi: I will do it!

Kurumi: No Thank You.

As expected.

She then went towards Shido.

Kurumi: Can you do it Shido right?

Something is suspicious here.

Shido: Huh?! Me?!

Y/n: Only your name is Shido here.

Kurumi looked at me. I also got a glimpse of her left eye which was looking like a clock. Is she is a Geass User?

Kurumi: Who might you be?

Y/n: Y/n Itsuka.

(Timeskip brought you by chibi Kallen and chibi Origami having a talk.)

It was now lunch. Shido was gone around to show School to Kurumi. I followed them because c'mon! When you know your brother is with a girl who can Destroy a city in blink of an eye how could I not be worried?!?! but there was someone else following them. Origami and Tohka.

Shido: Hey Kurumi what do you meant by Spirit before?

Kurumi: Don't be naive here. I know you what are Spirits.

Seriously?!?! And he was hiding it from me?!?!

Suddenly the locker opened and revealed Origami and Tohka. Seriously they didn't found any good place?