🅜︎🅔︎🅜︎🅞︎🅡︎🅨︎🅢︎

Nobody's pov

Y/N got out of the hospital their left arm was bandaged and were wearing a hoodie .

Thier phone started to ring.

"Hello my wonderful sibling who I love very much" it was A/S/N

" What do you want ". Just hearing thier annoying voice bring back horrible memory.

" Just thought we could go shopping together".

" Hell na ".

" Come on don't you love me".

" No . Just talking to you bring back horrible memory"

" Come on don't you wanna spend time with your fiance and sister" I heard the witch (A/M/N) say .

" For the last time I ain't getting married".

They then cut the call and blocked thier numbers.

Y/N's pov

I got home and as soon as I opened the door. I got a bone crushing hug by Death . My left arm started hurting.

Scared that the wound will open again and start bleeding , which will Cause others to worry. I quickly asked .

" Hey can you please put me down".

"Oh eh sorry".

" It's ok "

I then was on my way to my room. But noot blocked the way and he got his goops back.

" Hey nighty " I said trying to break the silence.

" Y/N are you okay be honest" noot said/asked.

" Yeah I am fine don't worry" I lied even tho I knew he can sense my negativity. I tried not to think of my past and just think positive so he won't worry. But no matter how had i tried my negativity just grew.

" You sure" noot asked again.

" Yeah"

He hesitated but moved out the way.

I then decided to go to music room and sing to get my emotions out and to get relaxed.

I went to the farthest room from all the skeles so they won't get worried from hearing the songs .

I took my guitar and started singing.

I then sang more

Then more

You smiled a little at the end cause you know the last lines are true then the smile faded away
And you sang more