31| situationship

Kabrinas pov

I had ghosted Tyrece. It had been a week now since we had spoken, a week since we had kissed, a week since he had given me the most intense orgasms of my life.

I just couldn't face him, I was too ashamed. I had folded so fast, I had let him see the most intimate parts of me, without him committing to me.

I wasn't raised like this, this went against everything I stood for. I couldn't just hook up or do incredibly intimate stuff with just anybody.  Anytime I thought of having the 'what are we' talk with Tyrece my anxiety would heighten.

What was I so scared of?

His answer.

I knew what it was going to be. I mean it took Tyrece ages for him to admit he even liked me back. He gave nonchalant vibes, everybody I had spoken to which consisted of Dianne, Jaden and some random west sider girl I had asked in the bathroom had told me one thing, Tyrece didn't date.

........

"So has Tyrece been in any long-term relationships?" I ask Dianne as I mop the shop floor since we were closing in 20
minutes.

Dianne scoffs " Define long term,"

"Oh gosh is it really that bad?" I ask as my anxiety increases.

"To make you feel better he's been entertaining you the longest I've ever seen,"

"OMG this one time he was dating a girl then he started dating another girl and the first girl got so mad and crazy and threatened to leave forever. I heard he looked her dead in the eye and told her if she wanted him she would have to share."

"Oh god, what the fuck she took off after that right!?" I asked in complete and utter shock.

"No she sat down with them," Dianne said like it was completely normal.

"What the fuck" I say as I shake my head in disbelief. " But Dianne really how bad is he?"

" Girls have gotten into physical fights because of him. Back at our old school, he had a new girl every single week, and then he gets bored and moves on. To make you feel better he's changed since he's met you. He only has eyes on you, but some of the girls have spread some rumours," She says as she mumbles the last part but I catch it anyways.

My heart sinks as I ask her " What rumours?"

Dianne sighs and hesitates before she speaks," This was before you and I were ever friends, so at the beginning of the school year okay,"

"Yeah okay,"

"So anyways I heard some of the girls say that the only reason he was entertaining you was because you were a challenge, something he couldn't have. And after he sleeps with you well he will move on to the next,"

"Oh wow, this is a lot," I say as I sit down on a chair and try and take it all in. Tyrece had never really tried to sleep with me, we would do other stuff sure but it never came to actually doing it ever. Well until now anyways.

Yes, he was insanely attractive, I'd seen the way both east-side and west-side girls looked at him when he entered the room. The longing in their eyes, the want, a lot of the other West sider guys were gorgeous too but nobody compared to him, nobody was on his level. This is exactly why I had to stop being delusional he wasn't mine, he was attractive he could have anyone he wanted it made sense that he wouldn't want to be tied down to just one girl. The rumour made sense and as much as it made my heart shatter I just had to accept it.

......

" The shop isn't busy today looks like we can close early, do any of you want a palm reading?" Ariana asks as she comes out of the back storage room, pulling me out of my train of thought.