clothes |jirosé|

clothes
|jirosé|

clothes|jirosé|

fluff

........................

A clear night illuminated only by the glint of starlight and the radiance of a bright moon. It's midnight. The killing hour. However, Rosé calls it the cold hour.

That's when she starts to shiver. Her nose was red due to the coldness surrounding her. Cold licked at her face and crept under her thin clothes, spreading across her skin like the lacy tide on a frigid winter beach. With purple lips tinged with blue and gently chattering teeth, she wrapped her thin blanket which was so useless around her tighter.

She kept tossing and turning on her bed. It's no use. Her blankets were no use. She was shivering to death. Maybe this is what hell feels like. Instead of shivering, I'll be sweating till I become a fried sunny side up egg. She thought.

She could already imagine the fierce world filled with fire here and there. The fiery daemons whose barbed tails coiled and snapped, their whips sharp, their horns like mighty rocks thrusting from their heads, wings reaching far. She shivered at the thought of it.

She got up from bed and tiptoed out of her room. The living room of the dorm was quiet. Her roommate is asleep which means she has a better opportunity to sneak into his room.

She ambled to the door opposite hers with the sign 'JIMIN' hanging freely against the door. She placed her hand on the doorknob and slowly twisted it. Once the door was opened a little, she peeked into the hole to see her roommate sleeping peacefully on his bed, being all curled up. OMG THAT'S SO CUTE! She mentally exclaimed and ran into her room to get her polaroid. She took the picture and looked at it. A smile crept onto her lips.

She went back to the male's room again and walked towards the closet. The closet where all the variety of his clothes were arranged. She stole 2 hoodies from him and she's lucky that neither did he noticed it nor suspect it was her.

She opened the door of the closet and was greeted by the rainbows of clothes arranged. Red to Purple but she didn't want those. All she wanted was the black hoodies.

She reached out her hand and grabbed the piece of cloth which instantly brought her comfort. Without wasting anymore time, she put it on and sniffed it. The remains of his cologne which always somehow calmed her down. Immediately, drowsiness surrounded her. Her eyes fluttered slowly shut when a husky voice spoke behind her. It immediately woke her up.

"So you were the hoodie thief."

She turned around and saw the owner of the hoodie looking at her with his messy black bed hair. His white shirt with pastel blue stripes was crumpled. 

Rosé chuckled nervously and played with her fingers in embarrassment for getting caught. Red tinted her fair white skin which is obviously visible though in the dark, Jimin can't see it.

"Just keep it. You look cute wearing it anyways."

Rosé looked at the boy shocked. "W-what?"

Jimin chuckled and walked towards her with slight smirk on his face. He leans and faces her, both of their faces inches away from each other. "I said you can keep it. You look cute wearing something belonging to me."