Thigns that piss me off

Totally watch the vid!

1. When I'm listening to music on my phone or in the car and people start to softly sing the lyrics or just sings them

2. When I'm listening to music and people are trying to talk to me, like can't you see I'm busy!?!

3. When I'm with my step brother or sister or whoever, when I have to pay for something they like. I mean I don't mind doing it once or twice but when I ask to get food with my money, I want you to leave me the fuck alone so I can eat my food. Go ask your parents for money not me.

4. When little kids start to cry over something and don't stop. Then spend an hour crying, I normally just yell at the kid but they cry more.

5. People who slurp their food. This is a real biggy for me, I know that in Japan that slurping is a sign you like the food but we're not in Japan. I find it rude and it annoys the fuck out of me.

6. This one I always have to walk away from. When people are typing with one hand using one finger! Like pop there's a.. Now where's b? Also when you ask them if you want to type it for them and they always decline. Then I walk away.

7. This is properly for most students- when your teacher asks something to everyone and your hand is down, then they lick you. Like Miss my hand is down I don't know the awnser!

8. When people talk to their phone- it's okay when your with a group of people asking silly things but just taking your phone out and saying something to Google? JUST TYPE IT BOTCH!!!

9. People who dis cookies, get punched.

10. I get REALLY pissed when people still my phone. Hide it or just borrowing ask me even though I'll say no just ask me! My phone is a brand new IPhone 5! It cost a lot, most likely if you steal my phone I WILL punch you, family or not, boyfriend or not, bestfriend or not! I've done it too my brothers.

11. When you're doing something someone asked, them they ask again! My mum does this all the time and it pisses me off! She just says it like "After that empty the dishwasher!" Can't you say "After that could you please empty the dishwasher?" I will say yes because that polite.

12. When Wattpad being a Botch.

13. This is a biggy for all us girls out there! When people (Mostly boys) think just because we're angry means we are on our periods! Just because you have a dick doesn't mean you have to be one!

14. When my mum makes me do craft stuff! In my family we have this huge craft and sewing gene. I prefer doings horsey stuff and music, but I always feel bad because her only daughter doesn't have the craft gene. :(

15. Party poopers- Two simply words everyone thinks they're not! I'm a party pooper sometimes everyone is except party animals, they're wild and can't be tamed. And I'm always the one left to deal with this party pooper!

16. When people tell me to hurry up in the shower. I take longggggggggggggg showers about 1 and a half hours. (that's why I never take them in the morning, I'm always late for school) This is what I do stand in the shower for 20 minutes, sit down for 20 minutes, ever so slowly wash my body which takes 10 minutes. Then sit in the shower for another 20 minutes. Then I wash my hair with shampoo and condoner to make it soft and fluffy and I do that for about 20 minutes. After that I hop out.

17. People who wake me up, I sleep till 9 and get up at 10 in the morning. I'm not a morning person, sleep and me belong together! And my bed is the softest bed in da house!

18. When I'm doing something and they keep making me do it. I might be be stacking the dishwasher then my mum tells me to stack the dishwasher. That what I mean, pisses me off.

19. When my dog licks me and won't stop licking me. I get really pissed and end up yelling at him, poor dog :(, but he licks everything and I mean EVERYTHING! (If you don't get it if licks his own thingy and stuff)

20. Last but not least when i see little kids in a shop, in the street anywhere. And they're bossing their mums around or running around! I know you should teach your kid to behave and not to rude, but the mums always end up begging the child to behave and it's hard to find kids who are not rude little bitchs.

Thanks for reading Botchs! :D