Chapter 5 - The Birth Of The Death

Announcement: a great amout of magicules is being requested, the magicules transporting chanels will be overflowed.

I raised a brow.

Overflowed? What does that mean?

Hmm, i think there's no neeed to tell right now, it will be better understood if you see it youself

I was confused, but then, i felt a tingling sensation in my chest.

Heh.

Guide smirked

*cluueerk*!!

I felt the pain in my chest spread all through my body making it burn like never before in my life.

And to not lose my play as the arrogant bitch right in front of rimuru and the goblins, and also to try to dim the pain, i tensed all  the muscles of my body.

My muscles stoped moving, and hardened as much as they could, suporting, grabing, and envolving each other, in a short amount of time, i had became as still as a stone statue, and i stared at a crowd of monsters that stared forward with eyes full of despaired fear. Huh? Did i let some of my pain left on my expression? No, and even if it was that, they shouldn't be this panicked, i have "Divine Bealty" so the maximun they should have of me after seeing me suffer is pity.

All the external magicules chanel are around 28.80000000000006 above the maximum capacity and rising.

RISING?! YOU MEAN THIS IS VOUT TO GET EVEN # WORSE?! OH SHI-!!

Before i could even process my own words, nor prepare myself to the incoming pain, the world dig it's middle finger on my face and called me a bith, becouse right after guide finished his words, shivers run down my spine and i almost lost it, but with the help of a passive hability of "Divine Bealty" "Diginity"(I will place some ramdom passive abilities from the skill here and there so i don't need to explain or introduce them, just deal with it.) That make me look dignified at all times if i put the necessary amount of effort in looking like it. It's much like lifting something, just put strength in your arms and push up, and you will passively lift it, here i have to do the same  but with my looks.

Acessing inner functions of the guide. Requesting acess........ Acces granted. Starting disipation of the magicules in the most critic areas. Total damage caused; 000000.21. starting repares.

Little by little, the pain started to dim. In a moment, i took a long, big breath. The force of my lungs were so strong, that one could feel the air coming to the direction of my nose.

After taking enough breath, i released the rest of it, creating a blowing wave of wind, tgat waves all the grass on the fields close to the village.

I was relieved, very relieved, so relieved that it was out of belief, but, i also was angry, you know when you squat to pick something that you let fall on the ground, and when you start goin back up you hit your head on something, and get angry for no reason at all, but you still want to punch someone so hard that even if theyn aproach you to ask if you're okay you will most likely be rude to them? But it was all your falt becouse you who let it fall anyway...(Author: She continue this monologue for a reeeeeeaaaaaaaally long time, let's skip it.)

HEY GUIDE! WHAT WAS THAT?!

I screamed to the closest person(?) I have since i came to this world, guide, wich sounded quite busy inside wherever he is inside me.

Whew~ That was a  close call, if i was a milisecond slower, the permanent damages whould be a lot more aparent.

Hey! Answer me when i ask you! What appened?!