1-2

Sargassum always felt like a coward of the group. Every time she tried her very best in self-defense Class, It always ends up in her losing to Shorebird. " Don't worry Sargassum. You are getting there! " Or " Better luck next time! ". Sargassum always hated the look on Shorebird's face when he wins a mix of pity and satisfaction. ' Why am I the weak one?. ' Sargassum thought. ' Am suppose to be the Dragonet of peace but I can't even defend myself from attackers! ' Sargassum thought moving a tiny rock with her talons in circles trying to forget about all her failers.

Sargassum sighed lifting herself and walking to the historic cave. As she walked closer to the cave she could hear laughing and an annoyed groan. " Cupuacu this isn't time for playing games! " A low feminine voice ringed out. " Come on Borealis!. Am just playing out my role! " A high male voice spoke. As Sargassum walked in she can see her three friends in the room. Jewelkeeper was sitting on the far side of the cave having a giggling fit. She was an adorable Nightwing that had Average dark purple horns, blood-red scales, with a few dark gray, almost black, brindles, neutral dark brown eyes, starry black wings, and a light gray underbelly. Jewelkeeper was a very shy dragonet. But once she got you to know you she is very open-minded. Jewelkeeper slowly calmed down from her giggling fit " Oh come on Borealis! You have to ament it was pretty good. " She said with a smile on her face. 

----------------------

Then there was Cupuacu was wearing a rock crown on his head. his snout in the air pretending to be a queen. He was a lanky Rainwing That had Twisty striped dark blue horns, indigo scales, brown eyes, dark pink wings, and a golden underbelly. " Oh please ill rater shove goat down my throat then to laugh at his ''jokes'' " Hissed the tall Ice/Sand hybrid.  Borealis had Sharp light teal horns, pale sandy yellow, almost white, scales, with a few white brindles, heterochromatic yellow and icy blue eyes, pale dusty brown wings, and a white underbelly. Borealis is like the leader of the group she always puts her friends before herself even if we dive her crazy sometimes. " Oh thank moons Sargassum help me!. Cupuacu won't shut-up on how his the prettiest of princess!"  Borealis said walking up to me. " Look who joined the party!. How's self-defense Class go? " Sargassum sighed remembering that look on Shorebird's face. Cupuacu seemed to get the hit and grumbled " I know how you feel Shorebird is just so full of himself! " Jewelkeeper walked up to Sargassum and place her wing over her " Don't worry about what Shorebird thinks "  Jewelkeeper whispered to Sargassum. Soon a loud roar echoed through the cave. " Looks like our wonderful caretakers got us some goats"  Borealis said as the others followed her to the Food hall.