Re-Vamp Announcement

While writing this story, I've found myself continuously hitting a wall. At 5 chapters in, and around 11,000 words, I'm making the choice to re-vamp my story structure, rather than continue onward with something I'm not satisfied with...

Possible Re-Vamp Ideas...

Setting - I feel high school has been... Limiting...? I would like to be able to explore more locations within this Monster City, as well as aging-up the characters. I've considered a couple different avenues, such as College, Roommates, or even Co-Workers.

Characters - While I'm consistently happy with Nicolai, I find my other characters could use more work. Especially Marin. Marin will be getting a FULL re-work. In my eyes she's kind of... Boring? I plan to enhance her personality and really alter her demeanor in general. 

Writing Style - I've been juggling the idea of a POV style format... Or even something that engages the reader as a character in the story?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What does this mean for the 5 chapters you've already written...?
Consider them a rough draft. They won't connect with the re-vamp, though some events may reoccur with slight alterations. They never happened!

So with that said, consider following me on Wattpad to stay updated on the new re-vamp!