Epilogue

2 weeks later

"We're no longer married, Perrie.." - Mark says.

"Yeah.. finally.." - she smiles slightly.

"It was.. a good expirience.." - he says. "You made me realise some things.."

"You're welcome.." - she mumbles as she pushes a strand of her hair away from her face.

"Do you need a lift home?"

"No thanks, Alex is gonna pick me up" - she says as the two of them walk out the building, and she immediately spots Alex, who's leaning against his car. "There he is"

The two of them exchange an awkward, uncomfortable look for a second. Alex decides to reduce the awkwardness between them, so he lowers his head and looks at the ground.

"So I guess this is it..? Officially?" - Mark looks at Perrie. "Next time I see you will be on your wedding with Alex when you become my daughter-in-law"

Perrie chuckles at the irony. He's gonna be watching her go from Perrie Chamberlain, to Perrie Oxlade-Chamberlain.

But even though they haven't mentioned anything about a marriage, they're both sure that they want to spend the rest ot their lives together.

"Bye Mark.." - she says as she gives him a quick hug. "Take care"

Something about the hug puts her off. She can feel that he's a little tensed. She can't really explain the feeling to herself, but she can definetly feel that something's up with him.

It's probably because he's sad, maybe even a little depressed, she reassures herself. He didn't want to get a divorce because Perrie was the last person he had, and now he lost her.

"You too.." - he mumbles, rubbing her back.

Their hug lasts for a few seconds before Perrie pulls away and smiles slightly. Without having anything else to say, she walks off and goes straight to Alex.

"Hi love" - Alex says, pecking her lips. 

"We agreed on something else" - she reminds him.

"Sorry baby" - he chuckles. "Are you hungry?"

"Always"

The two of them get in the car and off they go. 

Lately, their life has been pretty amazing. Alex and Perrie spent the most of their time with each other. Perrie was in Liverpool with Alex and stayed over for a few days. She went on one of the matches where Alex played, obviously showing him that she's his biggest fan. 

They finally feel free to be able to express their love in public, without worrying that someone could see them and get them in trouble. They can finally hold hands, hug and even kiss in front of people. Their relationship can't be judged anymore. 

Being with each other made them feel like teenagers in love. The constant feeling of excitement, the butterflies in the stomach every time they kiss, the way they make each other smile, the rush, the passion.. 

All of this shows that they're made for each other. They needed to go through the worst storm, they needed to face the hardest challenges, to finally be free to love. Yes, real love can be hard, real love is never meant to be easy. Only those who are brave enough to fight for it will be able to have it last forever. 

~

"It's so peaceful.." - Perrie says. 

"It is" - Alex "But we need to stop sitting on these rocks.. they're uncomfortable"