Chapter One

On that day, you, Y/N M/N L/N, remembered the fear of oppression under them and the humiliation of you being caged like a bird.

It had been at least a year since the sex gods decided to punish you with no sex and had you go horny jail as punishment.

You started getting frustrated and tired of thinking of sexy time since your last was with eren which only ended up  with you almost getting jumped by mikasa and ymir. Let's just say you only escaped by telling them you were a masochist and getting beat up would only get you turned on.

It was a sunny day in the survey corps regiment, it felt super peaceful since these were one of the days you could relax, free of huge naked humanoids and screams of your dying comrades. You felt kind of hungry and sexually frustrated so you enter the mess hall in HQ and spot levi ackerman, your captain, eating a piece of bread alone.

"what if i like seduce him or something" you thought to yourself. You giggled silently as you quickly went to the basement where they stored food. Grabbing what you needed you hurried back to the mess hall hoping your captain hasn't left yet.

To your luck he was still there with a bored expression eating his bread and sipping his black tea.

" Hey Captain!!" you say with a seductive tone approaching him in an attempt to get his attention.

"Ugh brat what do you want?" your captain growled at your attempt to seduce him into sweet sexy time

"stupid short sack of shit i was trying to have sex with you" you say with frustration since you knew where all his inches went. Plus you were pretty bold so punishment from your higher ups wasn't something you were scared of.

"Oh okay let's go then. You could've just said that in the first place beautiful" Levi says smirking at you. He grabs your hand and starts leading you into his office/ your soon to be next sexy time location. As you two start walking into his office, many cadets stare at you and him in confusion since you had a bag full of something the cadets couldn't quite make out.

You finally arrive to his office and he sits down on his chair.

"Sit on my lap L/N" he says.

"No you idiot" you say as you start to lift your bag

Suddenly you grab lemons from your bag and throw them with much force towards his face and crotch.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N? WHAT WAS THAT FOR??" Said your now angry captain. He screamed in pain since you had thrown lemons on to his pp (mind you you're like stronger than mikasa).

"For fun the fuck" you respond, laughing, as you throw the rest of the lemons and leave him in pain as you walk out of his office satisfied.

THE END 😫😫😫✨✨🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🧍🏾‍♀️🧍🏾‍♀️🧍🏾‍♀️👩🏾‍🦼👩🏾‍🦼👩🏾‍🦼👩🏾‍🦼did you guys like it pls say yes i literally got so bored and this is the only thing i've come up with it's not even that funny maybe like next time i'll add pet...

did you guys like it pls say yes i literally got so bored and this is the only thing i've come up with it's not even that funny maybe like next time i'll add petra x tree or something. maybe spice it up with horse sacrifices and marco's half😫
anyway guys should i start an actual story or am i not built for that😔🔪