26

'You have no right to make me a wanted person, or even send people after me.' Blossom started to speak. 'I never did anything wrong to you, Andrea. I even waited for you to deliver your shipment, I never sent anyone after you.'

'Here, you will address her as Miss Sánchez.' The man spoke again. He was awfully irrelevant, even Blossom didn't understand who he was and why he was even here.

Blossom ignored the man and continued to talk steadily. 'Andrea, you can stop this and I will never tell anyone about this again, we can continue our business and everything will continue as normal.'

'Huh!' Andrea scoffed. 'You! You never did wrong to me? As if! You controlled me! You and your little people, always monitoring me... But now! Now I am back and better! I don't need you to maintain my business. I've proved my worth in the business. I will kill you, Blossom! I will finish you for good.'

'Andrea.' The man raised a hand and Andrea shut up immediately.

'What? We had a good and close relationship as well as a partnership, how dare you! What will you even gain from this? My territories and businesses? If you kill me here and now, I take everyone in this country who sells weaponry and drugs down with me, and they will all go against you. You know I'm the queen bee and if you even dare to touch me you will regret it!' Blossom raised her voice, she started to shake with anger.

Andrea retreated by a step, she was confused.

'Blossom, stop talking bullshit. The only reason you're here are because those blonde dumbasses knew what you're worth and turned you in for their good. Now stay still as I put a bullet through your head.' Andrea shouted, obviously provoked deeply by Blossom, who was now grinning to herself below.

'Andrea.' The man spoke again, this time, he spoke louder, and got up from his seat. 'Andrea, I'm sure you want to calm down before you do what you want, if you kill her now out of rage, you won't enjoy it as much.'

'And who are you? I've never seen you!' Blossom asked the man.

'Me? I'm Alejandro Sánchez, heir to the Karmele family fortune. Andrea is my wife, and by threatening her, you have threatened me and step out of line.'

'Pft. Karmele? I've never even heard of you.' Blossom sneered to the couple standing a desk away.

'What did you say?' Alejandro raged, slamming a hand on the table.

Blossom stood up abruptly, 'I said, I've never fucking heard of you.'

'After today you will have.' Alejandro pressed his lips into a thin line and Andrea smiled wickedly.

----

Bubbles and Boomer were walking out of the mansion with wads of cash in their hands when they heard Blossom screaming from the room they had left 10 minutes ago.

'I cannot believe this.' Boomer said under his breath.

'What?' Bubbles asked him, struggling to hold onto the wads of money in her arms.

'She's your sister. This is messed up as fuck.' Boomer explained to Bubbles, who didn't show a single slip of regret or guilt on her face.

'No, it's not, we're making a living, Boomie.' Bubbles answered cockily, expecting Boomer to understand too.

Boomer didn't.

He just ran back into the house, leaving the money flying all over the air. Bubbles just stared up at the sky, watching the pieces of cash descend from the sky.

'Oh, Benjamin.' Bubbles stroked a finger on one of the 100 dollar bills, 'I'm so sorry.' She pushed the pile of cash away from her, she admired the sight of 'money falling from the sky' before running into the house after Boomer.

'Only because I love you as much as you love me.' Bubbles said to herself, pulling a gun out of her side pocket, giving it a peck as a way of praying it will protect her as it did all this time she had had it.

----

'Here?' Cherri looked to the backseat. 

'No, I don't think so.' Brick looked at the run-down house.

Buttercup, Cherri and Brick had been driving on a steep hill for an hour, there was nothing out of the ordinary. It was hard to guess what house could keep a hostage, harder to guess which one had Blossom.

'Wait! Look!' Buttercup rolled her window down and pointed her thin finger at the mountain of money left at the doorstep of a modern mansion.

'What is that?' Cherri said, leaving the car on the side of the run-down house and locking the car as Buttercup and Brick rushed over to money pile in little to no time. 

'Is this real, do you think?' Brick asked Buttercup, looking at her with doubt.

Buttercup knelt down and took one up, flashing a purple light at a bill, it glowed bright pink. 'Sure is.' She remarked.

'Shit, this is loads of money! Do you think Blossom was in the middle of this scuffle?' Brick questioned Cherri now that she had walked over. 

'Doesn't look like a scuffle to me, no sign of blood at all. If this is the right house, your girl might still be inside. This is a lot of money to abandon though, shame for them, we'll have to take it back to HQ.' Cherri announced to them.

'Yes, she might be inside.' Brick said with pure determination, planning on storming right into the house.

'You didn't deny she was your girl.' Teased Buttercup, 'Hehe. How are you planning on getting in anyway? You can't smash the door down, can you?'

'No.' Brick looked down sadly.

'Don't fear, that's why we're here.' Cherri ran to the boot of the car and pulled out a metal cylinder. Buttercup ran over to Cherri, muttering something about safety and things being 'worth it' or 'not'.

'Come on, Butters. Let's break this door down.'

'Oh this will get us fired if the head finds out.'

'Yeah, as if we won't if we keep tailing this loser and his girlfriend.' Cherri tilted her head at Brick and giggled back at Buttercup.

'Ready, Red?' Buttercup smirked at Brick.

He nodded back at her, Buttercup gave Cherri a firm nod. They took position with the door breacher with Cherri standing at the front and Buttercup standing behind her.

Brick rolled his eyes and stood back as the girls breached the door in front of him.

SMASH

'We're in! Grab your junk cause I sense gunpowder at 12 o'clock.' Cherri shouted, ducking downwards behind the ruins of what used  to be the grand wooden door.

GUNSHOT

Buttercup took cover behind the opposite side and held a gun, cocking it to make sure it was loaded and ready to fire at any moment.

'Sadly I don't have any gunfire to fight with.' Brick grumbled, holding his fists up.

'Ugh, fine.' Buttercup tossed the gun she was holding to him and fished another gun out her pocket.

GUNSHOT

'Again. Ready?' Cherri peeked over the ruins and saw men holding large shotguns, slowly approaching them.

'Ready.' Buttercup and Brick answered Cherri, and they ran out of shelter.

hey yalls,

me here, yall ready for some action or not? :P XD

- squishiipeeps ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥