"Your my home"

SIKE....you thought I wasn't gonna start off with a LITTLE angst well I did but it's not gonna bring you to tears so enjoy! 

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

      You sat there in your bed just staring at his jacket until everything hit you. You started crying when you realized you lost him. Reggie. Probably the only think that made you feel whole. Like Julie you were able to see the boys. We never really figured out how, but that didn't matter to them. Especially Reggie.

      From the moment you saw him you felt at home. He was someone that brought light to your dim life. And now he's gone. You watched as they performed at the Orpheum and how each of them appeared. When he came to your face and sung you felt so happy and proud. He and the band got to live out there dream.

        Thought you were sad. As soon as he was done he would leave. And he wouldn't be back. We they came to the edge of the stage to bow he was right next to your face. "I love you y/n. Always remember that. I'll be watching" and with that he was gone. I couldn't feel anything. Everything was just so numb. Julie took me home which was only a few houses from her.

Now I'm just here thinking of what i'm gonna do without that goofball Reggie. His laugh could make anyone laugh and his smile just made you happy. He loved me and I loved him. I looked at the little notes he would sneak in my bag when I went to their practices. They mostly just said how pretty I was or how I made him that happiest ghost every.

Reggie never told anyone but he wrote songs too. He had little lines in the songs Julie and Luke wrote but never one full written by him. His were more personal and to himself. I remember one day he came to my house and sang a song he wrote for me. As I look at the song book now that he would hide in my room all I could think of is did he make it. Is he on the other side? Heaven? Or down below.

I don't think I'll ever know, but as long as he's happy I'm happy. I laid back in my bed slowly starting to sleep when I heard an knock at my window. At first I didn't answer because it could have be the tree next to my house. But then it happened again and again and again. Then it hit me, the only person who ever came to my room through my window was- "Reggie"

        I basically jumped out of my cover and shot to the window. When I open the when I couldn't even say anything. He was here alive- well died but here. "Hey baby so turns out the wasn't-" I didn't even give him the chance to finish because I jump into his arms. Then the second time tonight something hit me.

      "Wait how am I touching you. Before you would fall threw me or me threw you". "I don't know. Julie hugged Luke and he stared to glow and she could feel him and when she hugged Alex and me it happened too" I was barley listening as I just hugged him for the first time ever. " I thought I lost you" " You can't get rid of me that fast y/n" We just was standing in the middle of my room hugging for a while long until Reggie lifted my head.

        "If we can hug then" "we could" and before I could finish Reggie's sentence he kissed me. His lips were soft and the kiss wasn't fast. It was slow and passionate. I missed him and I love him. We he pulled away I asked him- "I thought you left me" "How could leave you when your my home" The song he wrote. Home. He wrote that song about me being the place he would always want to come back too. Home.

      "Now not to rush anything but can we get back to our previous actions" Of course Reggie would try to make this moment funny. I nodded and kissed him again and again like there wasn't going to be another day. I had him back and I wasn't letting him go. Not now or ever. I'm his home and he's mine.

"Your my home, Reggie"

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

A/n: So how do y'all like the first Oneshots. It's like 11 almost 12 but sleep- what that💅🏾. Anyways I hope y'all liked it and if you have any requests always request them at the beginning or end of the post.m if you don't put it on the request page.

Next Chapter: "How can I over look you?"