Gone [Day 19]

Darth Vader stared out the viewport, consumed by grief and guilt. It had been mere days since...she died. She was gone forever because of him. It was all his fault! If he had only listened to her, gone away with her! But no she had betrayed him. She didn't deserve to die, their child did not deserve to die.

It was all his fault. Padme Amidala of Naboo was dead because of him. He wanted to place the blame on someone else but he couldn't. No one else besides him had choked the life out of her. But she had been alive...

That didn't matter. Now she was gone. Just like his mother, just like Ahsoka...gone. One way or another they were gone. Now he was left alone all by himself. He wished he had taken Padme's offer and went away with her.

His hands clenched into fists and glass nearby shattered into a thousand pieces. He had done this to save her, to protect her. But in the end, it had failed and she was dead. Just like his dream, she was dead...

Vader looked around at the bridge crew for a moment then stormed off towards his newly built quarters.

There he could allow himself the grieve.

A/N: Very short but! Poor Vader/Anakin, poor Padme, poor everyone. 😅😭 I hope you enjoyed!