Chapter 2

Ace's POV
I am in the middle of fucking eve the school slut she is a good fuck but I have had better she just comes back when I need her no questions asked.
A: uhh just like that eve.
E: mmm when you gonna make mmm me your girl ace I have been waiting since the first time we fucked each other, come on baby I know you want me.
I stopped everything I did I didn't even get to finish but that caught me off guard and what I said to her wasn't the nicest thing but do I regret saying it, fuck no.

A: u fucking bitch I don't want you the only reason I fuck u is to get a good pussy not cause I care about you now get the fuck out my face before I kill you and you know I will now GO.

I just decided to skip the rest of the day of school cause I don't care and I got on my baby well one of them

I leave and go to my house well my mom dad already live there cause I wanted them to and then my 2 bests friends and that is when I noticed the for sale  sign bent to my house is gone A: I guess someone bought the house * I mumbled to myself *When...

A: I guess someone bought the house * I mumbled to myself *
When I got inside not to my surprise my friends were already there and I just walk past then go up to my room and take a nap then I wake back up and do some stuff for the rest of the day then I make dinner for the family and that includes my friends

I leave and go to my house well my mom dad already live there cause I wanted them to and then my 2 bests friends and that is when I noticed the for sale  sign bent to my house is gone A: I guess someone bought the house * I mumbled to myself *When...

Then everyone ate and went to bed.

You got 2 chapters in one day I think I want to do what there houses look like in the next one so there will be a hold up on alecs POV but yea whatever 

Bye babies 😚❤️😚❤️😘