Chapter 3

Alec's POV

I was at school and I saw my crush her name was Cassidy and I needed to fuck her out of my mine cause I am not soft I am ruthless and I don't give a fuck about people that I don't know but when I see her taking to this guys I clench my fists TIGHT and I want to break that guys face as soon as she said stop  and he didn't stop he went to grab her ass but I walked over there so fast it was like I was the flash and when I grabbed his hand I twisted it back and broke it and I punched it face til I heard a crack and when I turned back to see Cassidy I could see that she was turned on by the way her eyes looked at me and as soon as the words that just left my mouth made her almost choke I knew I had an effect on her and that made me smirk and get a HARD on.

A: * I smirked* did that just turn you on baby girl cause if it did well *I got close to her ear and said* then I can do so much more than that *then I licked her earlobe*
I could see her breathing hitched and I could se her blushing hard and it was cute and what she said next made me hard.

C: *I got close to his ear so only that he could hear me* that really did turn me and just so you know I am soaking fucking wet that maybe my pussy might drip down my leg* I grabbed his hand and placed it under my pants and I made sure me and him were alone in the hallway and what he did next made me moan.*

A: * I pressed down on her pussy* your are dripping cass but I don't like that people might see is so if you want me to play with your kitty then I suggest we go somewhere private but if I continue then you will get punished.

C: then I guess you will have to punish me daddy

And with that being said I smashed my lips onto hers and I removed my hand from her Pussy and I grabbed her ass hard and she put her legs around my waist and ......

This will continue on Cassidy POV but with that being sad ahh I was just wanting to read a book but I couldn't cause I had so many ideas that I just wanted to right and so I did and I am actually loving this book and when I go back and read it I love it and not to be weird but I think that after I complete this whole story I am going to go back and read it like it isn't my book cause that is how much I am loving it

Good bye my babies 😘😘❤️❤️😚😚🥺😩😉🙃