So...this is...love? (Timothy lawrence x Best friend! reader)

You were walking around the casino, that your VERY 'thoughtful' boss left you and yout best friend of  7 years at permantly since, y'know, he died. Timothy and you were in the "Casa de Timothy" hideout as you two were just chatting, laughing and playfully punching eachother in the arm just doing what best friend's do best you know? Fuck around until one of them gives up.
       "AY!-" You said as you giggled, running around the hideout, him finally trapping you making sure you didn't escape, "HAHA!" He laughed in a trophy-winning like manner, "You, my dearest best friend, (Y/N)! Have been well- basically captured, but- you did fall for it," He chuckled.

   Seeing him smile made you very happy and glad he could find happiness again, since he dose tell you everyday your the reason why he can actually be happy and not down 24/7 which..makes you feel really special knowing he REALLY trusts you, more then he can trust anyone else. You made the attempt to tackle him, failing miserably since he grabbed you before you could so he tackled you instead.

   You giggled as you look at him, seeing the smile of a very happy man seeing he finally won the battle, but..you just kept starring into his mismatched eyes..kinda seeing them sparkle as you stared at them for various mounts of time. He also got lost into your eyes..he really did love how your (E/C) just..looked under the casino lights... how they lit up every day he was down...or how they just falled onto him while they smile contently.

   "Hey uhm... (Y/N)...?" You finally snap out of it and look at tim. He was still ontop of  you as you responded softly, "Yes tim..?" He smiled a bit at you, "I love you..." You smiled at him, "I love you too tim," He rubbed his neck, "Well..not in like...a..friendly 'I love you' Like- I love you as a soulmate i love you...y'know..?" You blushed a lot, you quickly look away when you did, taking a couple of deep breaths relaxing  yourself, "Well..timothy..i have something to say as well and..its about my feelings twoards you..and..i just..i've had the biggest crush on you since the day we me-" Your words got cut off by tim's lips crashing into yours as he pulled you in close.

    You were a bit shocked at first, but you relax soon as you wrap your arms around his neck, kissing back while it lasted. He soon stopped as he looks at you, "I'll take that as...a yes?" Tim nodded, "I kinda..guessed already by thr way you looked at me everyday," He chuckled as he just kinda layed on you now, "Soooo- boyfriend and girlfriend?" You nodded and giggled, "Yes tim, boyfriend and girlfriend"
~
first oneshot done, i hope you enjoy this oneshot and as always be safe❤️