𝟗

Hello darlings

I am back with chapter - 9

Hope you will like it

( please ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes )

Enjoy Reading

CHAPTER - 9
*****************

" I am the unfortunate groom whom you left alone on the mandap..,
Devansh Singhania "

Saira looked up to the man.. Who just clam himself as her to be husband.. She shivered in fear.. Seeing the man... She just couldn't believe it.. The words of the man hit her like a lightning.. Her body became numb.. As the words process to her brain..
He is the one.., From whom she ran..
The cruel man..,Who always hit people..
Then.. Then... He is more cruel.. More merciless from her imagination..
He is a true devil.. Who's hands are filled with blood..
Blood.. He kill people.. He hurt innocents..
She ran away before.. How did he get her back..
Will he hurt her..,
Will he ask her to marry him..
Marry him..? It filled her with disgust and horror..
She will die.. If she stay here..
He will hurt her..
He is a devil.., she can't be with him..
Will he hurt her because she ran..
Will he kill her.. Like he killed the people..

Saira cried in horror... Her sobs getting worse.. To the extent that made her breathless.. Still she cried in horror and disgust..

Devansh watched Saira's expression changed to horror then fear after learning that he is the one whom she is going to marry..

It hurt him.. Seeing the fear in her eyes.. Why fear.. He won't ever hurt her.. Not even in his dreams..
His heart felt like it's tearing apart...as he watch her crying badly in fear and disgust..
Why disgust.. Do she find him disgusting..

He hugged her...
But That made Saira more worsen..
The hug filled her with more horror then before...
Is he that horrible?...
He thought.. Still not leaving her..
Saira started to struggle out of his iron grip..

" don't.. Touch me.."
Saira cried in pain.. As the struggle made his grip more painful.., his touch disgust him.., as his hands are filled with blood.., she cried in horror as she feel she is trapped and he will hurt her..

Devansh listen her crying more then previously.. He can feel her struggling in horror and disgust..
His hold hold got more tight.. Watching her trying to get away from him.. His body screamed of possessiveness.. His eyes are bloodshot.. In anger and fear both..

But the next word of her made him threw himself away from her..

" leave me.. It hurts.."
Cried Saira in pain.. That made Devansh jumped away from her with in no moments.. He hold himself back from throwing things.. Because Saira is already scared enough.. He doesn't want to scare her more with his anger.. His heart felt painful seeing his girl trembling in fear.. His eyes moved to her arms which are now securing her body away from him in fear.. She sobbed and cried.. In fear..

"Jesus.., are you a crybaby.."
Said Devansh looking at Saira in amusement.. He has never seen anyone crying so much.. It's really excessive for him.. And her cry is more like a baby crying in fear of ghost.. Is she a child or what.. There is no way any girl with right mind will cry like this..