Logince

Soft and praise~, because vanilla sex is cool too B)
Also, it has Roman hating his looks, so if that is a trigger, be careful!

Dom/Top: Logan
Bottom/Sub: Roman

Roman was feeling down. And by down he meant not great. He didn't like what he saw in the mirror. What he saw was the most unattractive person to exist.

Luckily, he had a boyfriend who helped him through these moment.

Roman was crying in their shared bedroom, sobbing, curled up on his bed. He looked down at his stomach, crying. He hated how wide it was.

Logan had happened to walk into the room when he saw Roman, his expression falling.

"Dearest, what's wrong?" Logan asked, sitting on the bed next to him. He rubbed his back and ran a hand through his hair softly.

"Wh-why am I so fat?" He cried.

"Hey..." Logan said softly. "That is not true, Love!" He sighed quietly, rubbing his face to comfort him.

"R-really?" Roman hiccuped, looking up at him with his teary eyes.

"Really." He nodded, wiping his tears away. He then moved and laid down next to him. He started to kiss around his face, cashing Roman to giggle. "Can I show you how pretty and perfect you are?~" he hummed.

Roman's face went red, he glanced down. He gasped quietly as Logan started to feather kisses on his neck.

Roman then nodded eagerly. "Yes~ Yes, please, Lo~"

"Alright, My Prince. You remember the safe word?" Logan checked, because consent is very important.

Roman nodded once more. "Yes, red. Now hurry up!" He whined, causing Logan to chuckle.

"Okay, okay, alright." He hummed.

Logan then started to undress Roman, removing his shirt and pants, biting his lip as he looked at him.

"So pretty~" Logan praised as he kissed around his chest. Roman blushed brightly and smiled happily.

Logan then placed a hand on his member, making the bottom gasp.

"Oh, Lo~ Please!~" With this response, Logan slowly removed Roman's boxers, before getting undressed himself.

Roman bit his lip as he looked at Logan., practically drooling. Logan smirked softly at this, and grabbed lube.

He spread some on his fingers, placing one in Roman, cashing him to gasp and moan loudly. He moved that digit around in him before adding a second, making a scissoring motion. And then a third.

Roman was a moaning mess at just his fingers alone.

"Logan~ Please fuck me!~" He groaned.

Logan hummed and nodded. He carefully lubed up his cock, and slowly entered Roman, both the men moaning loudly.

"Fuck! Logan! So big~" Roman drooled.

Logan smirked softly, before starting to thrust into him.

"So pretty, Roman~ Such pretty noises~ Beautiful reactions, my love~" he grunted softly.

Roman quickly became a moaning mess at the praising.

"You look so beautiful when you come undone, all because of my cock~"

"Only for you and your cock!~" Roman moaned.

This went on for some time, Logan praising Roman, who would moan loudly in response, blushing.

"Lolo! I'm close! Please~ Can I cum?~" Roman panted, his face flushed all the way down to his chest. His breathing was heavy, and his hair was sticking to his forehead.

"Go ahead baby~ Show me how pretty you are when you cum~"

Roman whined loudly and released onto Logan's chest, moaning loudly.

Logan then hit Roman's prostate, who screamed from over-stimulation. Logan came deeply into Roman.

He panted softly and pulled out, making Roman whine.

"Did you enjoy yourself?~"

"Mhm~" Roman smiled, nuzzling himself into Logan's neck.

"Don't you want to clean up-?"

"Mmm... Cuddles now, we can clean up later~" Roman grumbled. Logan chuckled.

And so the two slept peacefully and happily, knowing that they loved each other.

623 words!
I hope you liked it... at least a little bit!