SHOULD I BE AFRAID?

" Nah, Its fucking obvious

" Nah, Its fucking obvious. Naruto is way better than That Kakegurui shit" Stoke Argued with me. Me, Stokes , Neva, Cora, and the rest of the group other than jah all sat at the cafeteria tables.

" Bro, Kakegurui is way better Yo. Not only is the main character hot as shit but the fucking opening and story line is mind fucking blowing " I sighed growing frustrated at our friendly argument.

" Bitch- See im bout to fuck you up" Stoke Joked " Your slow as fuck Im done with this conver-"

" YO LET ME THE FUCK GO" Stoke was cut off by a deep voice yelling, the only noise heard was the crashing of chairs and this unknown souls yelling.

" Yo what the fuck" Stoke said rushing over to the where the yelling was coming from. " X Calm The fuck down Yo!" We all heard stokeley yell Since silence was now filling the whole cafetiria.

X? Did we get a new patient or something? Next thing I knew Jahseh came rushing out of the hallways with his shirt off.

He started throwing chairs, before his eyes landed on me. He rushed over to me. He was so close I could feel his warm breath touching my face. His eyes looked darker than usual and Im not going to lie, It scared me shitless. " I need you to come with me" He said continuing to look down at me.

I Shook my head in fear. " Wh-Why?"

" Dont ask fucking questions , Just get up and follow me." He said now getting impossibly closer.

" I just want to know wh-"

I was cut off by him roughly grabbing my arm. I looked back at stokeley seeing the concerned yet agitated look on his face. " Should I be Afraid?" I Mouthed to him as he slowly shook his head not looking sure which didnt change the fear in my heart.

Next thing I knew He was dragging me by my arm to the dorms, He reached his dorm and unlocked the door throwing me in. He closed the door behind him and locked it before walking over to his dresser.

He pulled out some already rolled blunts and threw a few at me along with a lighter. " Ow" I mumbled under my breath as the lighter hit me in my head.

" Did I ask You to speak? " He gritted his teeth at me turning his head. I shook my head lightly before lighting the blunt.

I took a puff already feeling high from not smoking in weeks. I wanted to ask Him why Im in here but I felt like he would get ever more annoyed then what he already seemed, So I kept my mouth shut.

He came over with a blunt in his hand and sat next to me on the bed, I moved over a little since he was so close only for his to move me back by my waist.

I was about to say something until I felt him lifting me up and setting me down on his lap. I felt uncomfortable due to the bulge I felt in his pants.

I kept shifting trying to her comfortable but failed due to him holding me stil. " Stay Still" He groaned.

I continued moving around since I had a wedgie which made him dig his nails into my arm.

" Ow, Fuck stop" I moved his arm roughly but automatically regretted after seeing the look on his face.

" Don't ever put your fucking hands on me, I don't know who the fuck you think you are coming in and doing that shit" He grabbed me by my throat now hovering over me on the bed.

" I already hit a female once because of that shit, I don't need to do it again." That last sentence making me widen my eyes.

I nodded slowly as he pulled away from me.

" We gon do this everyday from now on." He told me, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

" Do what?"

" smoke and chill" he shrugged his shoulders. I nodded my head slowly before getting off the bed.

" imma fuck witcha" I said jokingly and he smiled and shooed me off.

______________
______
So basically this story jahseh has angry issues, Bipolor disorder, Psychotic disorder, and oppositional Defiant disorder. This was a just a small glimpse of it.
__________
_____
October 29, 2020. 10:40 AM