YOU DID GOOD

A/N: This song doesnt really match the chapter at all, I was just listening to this while writing so I decided to put it here.🖤

" Hey Neva

" Hey Neva." I said jumping onto her back, she gladly caught me while smiling. I decided to grow my relatonship with her because she does seem like a cool person to hang around.

" Hey bb" She smiled while holding my legs to keep me from falling. " Where you off to?" I asked her as she walked me down the hallway.

" Oh I was just about to chill and smoke with the boys, Wanna join us?" She asked me making me nod my head yes, She started walking towards the dorms still with me on her back. When we reached the blood stained door she put me down and walked in.

" Hey hoes, Who got the weed?" She asked, making ming raise his hand up that hand weed in it. I waved at all of them before walking over to stoke and sitting down. I kept seeing the coolie dude staring at me every few seconds, it started making me uncomfortable so I was about to say something before he cut me off.

" You good Azazel?" He looked at me and asked, I nodded my head afraid to say something else due to the evil look in his eyes. I kept my mouth shut and turned to stokeley taking a blunt out of his hand and lighting.

" So, what do you guys wanna do?" Neva asked looking in between us all. I shrugged and so did stoke until ming popped up and said " We should play truth or dare"

We all nodded in agreement before sitting in a circle, Next thing we knew cora walked in the room along with jahseh. " So yall bitches leaving us out now? Thats foul" Cora said making everyone laugh.

Jahseh and the guys dapped up before he came and sat in between me and neva. I smiled at him before focusing back on the truth or dare game.

" Alright so a couple hours ago I wrote down some truths and some dares in a bowl for each person. So basically you dont get to choose truth or dare, You just dig in the bowl. Aight?" Ming explained

" Alright" Everybody said in unison.

" Okay.. Cora you go first" Cora reached over to her bowl, digging her hands in it. Once she had a paper she read it and automatically looked at me smirking. I furrowed my eyebrows before she opened her mouth to speak.

" Make out with Azazel for 5 minutes" She read out the dare making everyone cheer and laugh.

I rolled my eyes playfully before she held her arms out for me. " Come to mama" She said making me laugh, I crawled over to her before reaching where she was sitting and taking a seat on her lap.

Before I could say anything she grabbed my chin, connecting my lips with hers.

We laughed into the kiss as everyone around us started cheering.

She started kissing me aggressively before the timer went off and she pulled away. " Your lips taste like chicken" She said making me laugh.

" Alright, It's over with now. Let's move on" Geneva said making me and jahseh look at each other.

Geneva went to her bowl picking out a paper, even though nobody said it was her turn yet.

She read the paper as a smile grew on her face.

" Makeout with jahseh for 2 minutes" She smirked at him making him fake gag. " Hell no, next" He said quickly snatching the paper from her.

She rolled her eyes grabbing him by the face and forcing her lips onto his.

This lasted for about 30 seconds before he pushed her off after struggling to break the kiss.

" Bro, what the fuck?" He slightly whispered since I could tell he ain't wanna embarrass her.

She held her head down before going back to where she was sitting.

" Uh, Okay Azazel Your next" Isaiah called out in attempt to break the awkward silence.

I crawled over to my bowl before also picking a paper out. I read the dare and my eyes went wide.

" Have sex with jahseh." I almost choked on my words.

Jahseh smirked at me nodding his head towards the closet before
walking over to me and grabbing my hand.

I walked with him to the closet, having no interest in fucking him.

He closed the closet door before turning towards me. " Just like uh fake moan or some shit." I said

" Nah, cmere" he unbuckled his pants and took off his boxers.

" On your knees" He demanded, making me straight face him.

" No I don-" I managed to get out before he cut me off.

" On your fucking knees" he commanded once again, I sighed before doing what he said. Almost as soon as my face reached his member, he shoved himself in my mouth causing me to gag.

" Mhm, good girl." He said as he continued to face fuck me. He pulled out of my mouth, allowing me to get a little air before he placed himself back in.

He took a handful of my hair before bobbing my head up and down at a face pace, I gagged and placed my hand on his thigh to move him but he didn't listen and just continued.

I felt tears forming in my eyes as he continued. " Shit" He grunted under his breath as I felt a warm liquid shoot into my mouth.

He pulled out of my mouth before bending down to reach my level. " swallow" He said slapping the sides of my cheeks.

I shook my head looking him in the eyes. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were turning a dark black.

" I said fucking swallow" He said once again making me swallow.

He smirked before pulling me up and buckling his pants.

" The timer just ended!" We heard Geneva yell from outside of the closet.

He rolled his eyes before whispering in my ear.

" You did good"

______________
_____
_

I know I said its a little too early for smut but i decided to bless you horny bitches 😘

___________

November 4th, 2020. 6:11 PM