Chapter 7 (Edited)

Minho stood in front of them, hands crossed against his chest, as he asked "What are you doing to him?" Jonghyun simply shrugged as he replied, "Hugging him."

That answer made Minho frown as he said, "You shouldn't hug him."

Jonghyun's eyebrows twitched as he asked, "And Why shouldn't I?"

Minho stepped forward and pointed at Kibum, "He is sick. What if you hug him too tightly and hurt him?" As soon as he said that, there was a long silence as Jonghyun and Kibum stared at Minho who himself was shocked by what he said. If he were, to be honest, he didn't like Jonghyun hugging Kibum. He just didn't.

Before he could even begin thinking about why that was so, Jonghyun erupted in laughter followed by Kibum who said, "I am not that fragile. I won't break."

'Look at yourself in the mirror before you say that' Came into Minho's mind but he didn't speak, instead he handed him the water bottle he bought, "Here drink this."

Kibum opened the bottle and drank a few sips, "You took so much time to bring just water?"

Minho sat in front of Kibum, on the edge of the bed, "Yes. On my way here I saw Aera and then we talked for some time."

After hearing this Kibum's face went pale and a dull pain in his heart was back again. But as he has decided he would go back to being Key from before, "Oh. I forgot you got yourself a girlfriend. So lucky!" So lucky that Aera is to have you.

Minho grinned as he thought about her, "You will also find someone you love with all your heart, and that person will also love you twice as much back."

Kibum murmured, "That's impossible." I love you but you don't love me back.

Jonghyun can clearly notice the sadness in his friend's eyes. How come Minho can't see this? Oh right, he is blinded by love!

Jonghyun didn't like this atmosphere so he grinned as he tried to shift the topic to himself, "Would I find someone that I love?"

Minho and Kibum both looked at Jonghyun.

Kibum smiled, "Of course Hyung. You are handsome, kind-hearted, and loving person. Who would not love you?"

Minho wanted to frown because Kibum was praising someone else, but still smiled and nodded in agreement.

Then the topic shifted to what sort of person would suit Jonghyun and how they would go on dates. As they were talking, Jonghyun could see Minho's gaze shift to Kibum from time to time. Why do I feel that Kibum's love is not one-sided?

He then got up from the chair, "I have to go out for a bit."

Kibum gave a small nod in response.

With this Minho and Kibum were alone in the room.

Minho leaned in and hugged Kibum, as a sigh of relief left his lips, he felt comforted after hugging the older, however, Kibum felt like he was on cloud nine, his heart was racing, and he felt butterflies in his stomach and he couldn't help the tremor that ran down his spine.

Suddenly Minho muttered, "You smell so good." Even though they were in the hospital and there was the smell of medicine all around, Kibum still had his distinctive smell.

That single sentence from Minho made Kibum forget to breathe as the top of his ears turned red. The younger also realized what he said and blushed, he was going to say something when the doctor opened the curtain," Kim Kibum sshi~ Let me give a small check and you can go then."

Kibum nodded as Minho moved away. The doctor gave him a quick check-up and smiled, "You are free to go now. But remember to take medicines on time. "

Kibum smiled, "Yes I will. Thank you, Doctor."

***

Kibum met with Taemin, Jinki, and Jonghyun again at their house, all of the checked up on him and asked him questions about whether he was alright or not. To which he gave a nod and assured them that he was fine.

Minho and Kibum went into their room and the latter said, "I am going to take a shower. I smell like medicine."

He then took out a towel from his closet and walked into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, he came out with only a towel hanging around his waist, and this time, Minho was the one whose heart raced, the younger gulped visibly as he stared at Kibum's pale smooth skin before averting his gaze.

Minho bit his lips and then got up from his bed and pushed Kibum towards the closet, locking him. The distance between the two of them was only a few centimeters, Kibum stuttered, "What-"

However, Minho grabbed the towel from the closet and walked away, "I wanted to shower and needed this." He waved the towel and left.

Kibum was all red, he hit himself lightly on the head for thinking too much. He quickly wore some comfortable clothes and went to bed.

Minho shut the door and breathed out. What the hell was I doing? Why is my heart pounding? He suddenly had the urge to get close to Kibum and then that happened. He had to calm himself down for few minutes before he took a shower and went back to his room. There he saw Kibum laying on the bed and playing on his phone. His silky hair covered his forehead, his t-shirt a bit lifted exposing his smooth belly and his slightly parted lips. Kibum then poked his tongue out as he failed to cross the level and then smiled for an unknown reason.

Minho felt a burning sensation in his body. He dashed out of the room leaving Kibum staring at the door. What's wrong with him?

Minho went to the kitchen and drank a glass of cold water. He is too Hot and Cute at the same time. Now I understand the reason for all his fans.

Once again Minho failed to realize the reason behind his thinking.
_____________
Rei's note.

Kinda had a hard time writing this chapter, so it's boring.

Edited: 05/02/2023