1: The begining- It all started with spiderman.... And a wolf?!

So It starts with the man, the myth, the legend spiderman

So It starts with the man, the myth, the legend spiderman. My memory of this is pretty vivid. I was in my older brother's room sitting at his desk and we were watching Avengers endgame
because he timed it so that when in striked new year Iron man would snap. I got the bright idea to draw since it would be awhile until it was time to focus on the movie. I decided to draw spiderman for my brother since I was bored and he helped me with choosing the right colors for the suit so that was a nice bonding experience.
Now I just took a picture from google and tried to recreate it so it's really not original but it was training. Honestly I'm proud of it and so was my brother that's also one of the only bonding experiences we have which is sad but understandable since we're busy with school and such. Now my ranting is done hopefully someone enjoys my drawing Goodbye!

Jk you read the chapter title after I was done drawing spiderman I drew a wolf kinda but less effort lol please don't hate on my drawings I'm really bad but please leave feedback! Oh and concerning the spiderman drawing I don't remember what picture I used bud it was on google I remember scrolling for a while to find a good full body picture so if the original owner to the original picture wants credit or wants it taken down from this book do inform me through either privately or in the comments I'm open for discussions but don't mind how nervous I am just tell me if you want it taken down or something please and thank you.