Chapter 1

(hey y'all, i wrote this like 4 years ago so please excuse the many.... many... typos and just everything in general lmfao. i won't be continuing to write this sorry.)

[Nico] 

Will ran me into the infirmary, when he grabbed my hand, I felt like I was melting inside. He lay me on a bed. Will goes over to the table in the middle and crushed herbs. When he returns, in his hand is a glowing green liquid. "Ew..." I say. "Well.. If you don't want to heal, its not my problem.."  Will says. I look at him, the sun reflected on the son of Apollos blonde hair. His blue eyes glued on me. "I must look horrible.." I think. As if reading my mind, Will looked at me and said: "You look nice today." I feel my cheeks grow red. "T-Thanks.. Same.." I say "I mean, you look amazing". He smiles and his cheeks turn red. Could he maybe like me? I ask myself, and, again, as if reading my mind,"Listen Leo, I really like you." My insides melt. I'm sure I'm as red as a tomato, but NOTHING will ruin this. "Yeah.. I kinda like you too.. Maybe.." I smirk. "Shut up, Di Angelo, we BOTH know you can't resist me." Will says. I get up. "Well.. I'm going to go." I say. As soon as I start to head outside the infirmary, Will runs after me. He grabs my hand, and leads me into the fields. "Hey! Solace! Where are you taking me!?" I shout. All he does is ignore me and lead me further into the fields. Eventually Will lead me into a shed full of harvesting supplies. And that, was where I got my first kiss. It was pitch black. Then I felt a Wills lips on mine. From being surprised, I bit his lip. There was a wack and a crash. When I opened the door, light flowed inside the shed. Will was standing there, his lip gushing blood. And, mashed strawberries on the ground.. Everywhere. "I-I'm sorry.." I say. GREAT now he probably doesn't like me anymore.  My cheeks redden, and I run out. I hear him yell something, probably something like "Leave me alone! Death Freak!". I run through the field, past the infirmary and into Cabin 13. I rush to my coffin-like bed, and throw myself into it. I silently cuss my heart out.  Eventually, after, Hours of sleep, I get waken up by a loud knock on the door. "Go away!" I shout out. "Not until you tell me what this is about" Will's voice says. I slowly get up and walk to the door. Right as I reach for the knob, it suddenly gets thrown open, I yelp, but before I could do anything, Warm arms wrapped around me. I had to admit, It felt nice. "Will? Why are you being so nice to me?" I ask, obviously puzzled by him. "Why wouldn't I be? Just because you made my lip bleed?" He responds. I smile a little bit. "Your so cute when your embarrassed." He says. "Yeah, well your so cute" I say. I invite him in, we sit on the black couch next to the Hades Statue. "Hopefully your dad isn't watching us." Will says. He leans in and kisses me. This time, I'm not surprised, and I let him. Hours later, It's dark outside. "Well, I don't think It's safe enough to go all the way back to the Apollo cabin.." He says. I smile, and throw the pile of clothes on my coffin-bed. "So, Vampire, you sure you wont suck my blood while I'm asleep?" He says. "Sure, Solace." I say. I take off my shirt and shorts, and Will does the same. I cant help but smile. I lay in the bed, and Will lays next to me, I cuddle up against his chest, This cant get any better. I think to myself. Will holds me tight in his arms. I never in my life have felt this safe... This.. happy. Could Will be my sunshine that guides my path to happiness?

        The next morning, I wake up with a note on the side of the bed. It reads: Dear Love: I have gone to the Cabin, to make sure nobody realized I was gone last night. I felt so safe with you. Can't wait for tonight! xoxo- Will.  I smile. What a way with words he has. Ever sense I woke up, I cant get this darn smile off my face. "Ugh! Gods! Why does he need to be so dang charming!?" I yell. I hazily put on clothes, just waiting until I see his sweet face again. As soon as the Breakfast bell rings, I run outside. Right when I exit my cabin, Will is right there, at the door. "I wanted to come in, but I knew you wouldn't like it." He smiles. I kiss him on his cheek, and take his hand. We walk together to the dinging pavilion. "Want to sit with me today?" I ask him. "Why of course I would, Sir!" He says with a wide grin. We sit down, and I lean my head on his shoulder. Some Aphrodite kids giggle and point at us. How could I care when I just got what I wanted the most in my life? By now, the whole camp knows I'm gay. Do I give a damn? Nope. "So, how did you sleep, Nico?" Will asks. "Well.. Let's say I never felt more safe in my life than I was in your arms." I say, and Will blushes. "Yeah, well, I slept better than I have in forever with you cuddled up next to me." He says. I smile. "Nico?" He asks. I turn my head, looking him in his beautiful blue eyes. "Yeah?" I say. "I love you, Di Angelo. May we have another sleep over tonight?" He asks. "Of course!" I say, a little too loud. Everyone in the dinging pavilion stares at me, including Percy And Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Leo and all. Will smiles, and kissed me in front of everyone.

[Will]

        After I kissed Nico in front of everyone, people have been treating me differently. Not in a bad way at all, in a great way. More people like me, more people understand. Most importantly, they know I'm happy with Nico. Nico can be my bit of darkness everyone needs. After breakfast, I didnt see Nico anywhere, so I decided to skip teaching Archery lessons for today. I went directly to the Hades cabin. I walk in, and It's pitch black, as usual. "Nico?" I call out. Theres a rustle from the corner of the room furthest from me. And in a matter of seconds, I see Nico next to me, running into me. He tackles me, coating me in kisses. I laugh, standing up. I tower over him. I wrap my arms around his waist, and bring him in to kiss me. We stand there, kissing for a while, eventually, we move it to the couch. After a little kissing, we sit on the couch, Nico snuggled up to me. I rest my chin on his head, and hold his hand. "I love you." I whisper into his ear."I love you more." He tells me. I shake my head "I doubt that." I smile, kissing him again. "Tonight.You.Me.Roof." He demands. I smile. "Sure Nico." I smile. 

           That night, at exactly 12:00, Nico gets up next to me. I feel the lack of skin against my back very cold. I force him to lay back down. "I need you here." I turn over, so I'm facing Nico. I smile at him, and kiss him again. We both wrap our hands around each others waists. My fingers slip under his boxers, but He pulls them out. "No, no, no, Not quite yet. Later, though, after we get more settled." He says. I groan "But that will be so long!" I frown. He snickers, and Kisses me. I hold him tight against my chest. "I'll never let you go,  Di Angelo" I say. "Good, I'll never let you go, Solace." I blush. Nico gets up and puts on his jacket and shorts. I do the same, and take his hand. We go outside, and I climb up on top of the Hades cabin. Once up there, I see a picnic blanket and a basket placed on the roof. "Nico.. You didn't need to do all of this." I frown. "How long did it take you?!" I ask shocked by the son of Hades. "About.. Five minuets, easy when you are able to summon un-dead to serve you." He smiles. We sit down on the blanket. "Did I not tell you no more underworld-y stuff?" I scowl him. He lowers his head. "I'm sorry.. I just wanted to th--" And in the middle of the sentence I lean in and press him against the chimney, kissing him. After a while of watching stars, Nico told me the story of whom Annabeth told him, and showed me Zoë Nightshades star. "And, now, her legacy lives on, but as a star."  We lay on the roof on the blanket, Nico cuddles up next to me. His warmth seeping through my shirt. Gods I love this guy.. I wrap my legs around him, playfully, and press him against the roof. Nico giggles. "At least do this inside.." She smirks. With that, I stand up, pick Nico up, and climb down. I walk through the doors with him in my arms, bridal style. I lay him in the coffin, and start to un-button his shirt. "Wait!" I say. "You dont think he is watching?" I point to the statue of Nicos dad, Hades in the center of the room. Nico smirks. "If he is  I don't care! I'm with someone who makes me happy! He smiles, pressing against me.