PREVIEW

The Pure Love never be afraid of people
And People aren't realize what they're trying to break, Sometimes in our life something unusual activity started to happen and we can't blame anyone.

Why I'm telling you all this....The reason is If you'll read this story you'll be surely heart melted towards Sidneet.

Sidneet you know who're they?!!

They're the true definition of true Love.

The girl Avneet is lying on a bed when someone try to suffocate her by pillow

The night wasn't in her favour.The moonlights are making shadows over wall but the scary part is Nothing was there except Avneet.

Avneet eyes opened as fast as possible to save herself and she succeeded in this.

The moonlight is passing through her window curtains and touching her soft and beautiful skin to realize her that she's not alone here.

Avneet started to think over her yesterday nightmare when Anyone try her to stab with an sharp knife.

Somehow she has managed of her all night long nightmares to not giving them much more attention.

Avneet is just turn to 18 and wanted to keep herself safe and strong, Some boys forced him to come over parties after 11 and sometimes boys try to make themselves physically close to hers.

Girls try to make fun of hers sudden loud voice and terrible expression whenever anyone wanted to bully hers.

Avneet is living with all the nightmares which are not made for her.

The morning came and She hesitantly peeped through blanket for any danger.

Avneet having fear of people, Whenever any person try to talk to hers, She just pushed them away.

But she can't do anything of her Badass Housemate Riyaz who's never miss a chance to flirt with hers.

As usual He enjoy to be bad in front of hers.

Suddenly He took blanket from Avneet and throw
It on air.

Avneet started to hesitate to look into his eyes because he's always took his glares over Avneet and try to smell her.

Is He's Vampire!! Who knows?!!

Avneet - Stay out of me, Riyaz, Don't try too smart.

Riyaz - Oh princess Don't you think, I'm not going to hear your any please?!!

Avneet - Go on your room, I've to be alone, Go now!!

Avneet pushed him greatly but He wasn't have any mood to go.

Riyaz and Avneet are living with 50-50% of ownership of rent and She complaint house owner many times but they've to mind the money not hers.