VAMPIRE'S ARRIVAL

Avneet lifted her head in disgust and moaned a little looking straight over doors, it was closed by Riyaz.

The moonlighting are coming straightforward over Avneet's eyes inside wooden Closet.

She slowly opened That closet door and peeped her eyes to 180 degrees for checking he's not being acting like He's not knowing where the hell She's!!

But luckily He's no sign of sight!!

Avneet ran towards Window to Somehow out of that freaking house When Riyaz Hand came over Avneet's Shoulder.

Avneet can felt Shiver on her spines when Riyaz tilted his head to see her.

Riyaz - I thought, You'd succeeded in runaway but you're straight stand before me!!

Avneet stopped her breathing even She wanted more air then usual.

Riyaz started to play with her hair strands before looking over her white and soft skin over neck.

He smelled her greatly.

Avneet requested - RIYAZ !! let me go, I'll be for sure go far from you and never ever come again...

Riyaz sensed her neck rolling his fingers - Really?!!

Avneet nodded in agreement...

Riyaz - But You smell so delicious and Sweet, so you can't Just leave me here at this shining night, Don't you?!

Avneet - Please let me go!! Then I'll be surely...

Riyaz turned her on his side and said in gesture - When I came here first, I mean in this world first time, I thought it consists of only false and doubted people all over the globe but I was so wrong.

He touched her cheeks and said - You know, When I met you first time at School, it's kinda brought my Eyes straight onto you, You're the first person who was fearful for nothing, I mean I watched people' reactions whenever I used to Suck their blood with my fangs.

You're sat down alone in the corner of the Stairs where only sometimes any person will walk through.

Avneet confused - What do you mean by that?!

Riyaz - I mean that You're definitely the first person with so perfect features as She Vampires wanted.

I mean you're so beautiful!! Just look at you in mirror.

Riyaz stepped forward with a smirk and it giving Avneet Really bad waves.

She started to go backward until she touches the Wall, Riyaz pinned her and Smirked by looking her features and smelling her hell totally!!

*Readers - Can you please Stop this scene, it hurts Sidneetians*

Dont worry!!

You see..

Riyaz ringed her waist fully when Avneet grabbed the metal vase and strongly hit it on Riyaz head!!

Riyaz falls dramatically and He closed his eyes saying - Don't think you're safe anywhere!!

Avneet fearfully looked over doorway then came towards hall then Main door but It was locked!!

Avneet- What the hell, that blood sucking Riyaz is too smart!!

She was panicking when She realized something..

Silence.....

Avneet thoughts - Girl you ever realized of having blood sucker as yours house partner by giving 50% of ownership in the house.