demon dean // twenty four

It was a long day, you were hiding from Demon Dean in the bunker along with Sam, scared to death he might find you guys. When you shift, Sam shushes you. You give him a bitch-face and get comfy. You hear footsteps nearing you guys as you shiver. What if he finds you and kills you? What if he tortures you until you die? What if you and Sam died in your tiny cramped spot together? You stopped thinking of the worst whenever you heard Demon Dean kick the door in to where you were hiding. "Sammy!" he yells. You could practically hear the smile on his face. "Y/n/n," (your nickname) he taunted. "Come out come out, time to play," he said as he threw open the closet doors in your room. Well, when this is all over you knew he would have to buy you some new closet doors, since he broke yours. You and Sam were hiding in the tiny crawlspace under your bed that only Cas and Dean knew about. Soon enough, you heard the sound of your bed shifting on the floor. Sam crawled farther back into a corner, crouching, as you did the same. You heard the sound of chains rattling and a lock being picked. You closed your eyes and hoped that he wouldn't see you and Sam sitting in the corners. He threw open the two doors, light shining on you both. He made direct eye contact with you but he just slammed them shut again. 

"Maybe next time," you heard Demon Dean say and walk off.