Of All Places

Tsukishima couldn't believe it, he cannot even comprehend what's happening in front of him, maybe he finally lost it but no he didn't. There he is, front and center at the other side of the court Kuroo Tetsurou the object of his affection, Oh... wait, the object of his 10 years of unrequited love, that's what Kuroo Tetsurou is to Tsukishima.

This kind of moment is like something out of an anime, where a boy and a girl staring at each other underneath the cherry blossoms, being surrounded by a sea of strangers while the world is in an infinite slow motion, when both of them is trap in their own magical little world, as seconds went by the boy will finally reach the young girl, kiss her hoping that she will swoon with the echoes of a heartbeat and they will finally realize they can't live without each other.

Tsukishima wants to hope that it is easy just like that, but he ain't a girl and they are inside a court staring each other as rivals and nothing more.

"If I were a girl, will you reciprocate my love?"

"If I were a girl to begin with, will you look the same way?"

"If I could've just been born as a girl, would you have able to keep your promise and came back here a year later 10 years ago?"

Of course this are just inside Tsukishima's thoughts, How could he even say those silly things, silly words, silly sentences if he already knows to himself he can't find the courage to let out this pretty weird feelings of his.

"Better have a broken heart, rather than a broken friendship. Aah... Well, that friendship already ended a long time ago. Bet, he doesn't even know me nor my existence anymore" Tsukishima said to himself while crying in the inside

-Meanwhile at the other side of the court-

Kuroo already keeps eyeing on a very particular person, of course that person is none other than the tall and blonde and young and lovely 1st year student, middle blocker, Tsukishima Kei.

Before even entering the gym a while back, Kuroo already set his eyes on Tsukishima, Kuroo doesn't know why, but there's just something about the 1st year that made him want to dive deep into his very own curiosity and to know the answers that this kid is hiding deep within.

It might be because of his very own demeanor, that if he sees something or even someone that seems interesting in his very own eyes, he just can't help, but to indulge himself in it and going into places he isn't suppose to go.

Kenma looks in disgust on his friends mischievous grin, "Oh boy here we go again" Kenma muttered while playing his game.

"Why don't you just go for it?, it's not like it ever stop you before" Kenma said to Kuroo, while still playing his game

Kuroo just hummed on what Kenma said

"While you're at it, why don't you also get lost" Kenma chuckled on his own words

"You think you're so funny, aahh Ken" Kuroo said while grabbing Kenma and rubbing his head to tease his friend

Kenma is still playing his game and indifferent about Kuroo's actions. As Kuroo is teasing Kenma he can't help but to take a quick glance to the Blonde beauty with glasses and to his surprise their eyes met, just until the Blonde beauty ignored Kuroo's lustful gaze towards him.

Kuroo can't help but be dumbfounded by what happen and a mischievous grin again form on his lips, knowing that his playing his cards right.

What's the secret you hold so dear
Can you share it?
I promise you won't go into tear
Just trust me and I am sure it will be a treat
Let this love of mine reach you in this air