I'll Reciprocate Your Love

"We should go now Kuroo-san" Tsukishima said to Kuroo.

Before Tsukishima can even walk towards Hinata, Kuroo grab his hand

Hinata, Akaashi and Bokuto got pulled by Kuroo's actions towards Tsukishima trying to process what's happening between the two.

"No, I don't want any lingering regrets anymore, Tsukki I know you are that kid I met 10 years ago and if I know any better maybe you remember me too." Kuroo said to Tsukki, Tsukki is trying to pull himself together, trying not to tear by Kuroo's words.

"Tsukki I love you, I know that now, the you now and the you back then may not be the same, but I want to tell you, no matter how much you change, no matter how you push me away by forgetting about you, You are still the one I love the most in this world, and I will keep trying to show that to you" Kuroo said as he grab Tsukishima's waist pulling him to get closer while his other hand is touching Tsukishima's cheeks and leaned to get a kiss.

The warmth in each others touch, a kiss that is passionately proven by their love while the stars and moon witnessing their love that will be remembered millions or even billions years from now.

The stars and moon will carry Tsukishima and Kuroo's memory of their unfolding romance of this very night as centuries will pass them by.

As Kuroo pulled away from the kiss "I am not afraid to show my love to you, I want to tell the whole world how much you mean to me, this is my very own endeavor" Kuroo said "Can you take chance with me, my darling Tsukki?" Kuroo continued.

There was a brief of nervousness in Kuroo's face when no words came out of Tsukki's lips, until Tsukki grab Kuroo's cheeks and kiss him, there was a smile that formed in Kuroo's lips during their 2nd kiss.

They pulled back from each other and just looked one another, even if their mouth is not saying anything their eyes are saying everything.

"Never say such embarrassing words again Kuroo-san" Tsukishima said with a red all over kind of face.

As Tsukishima walk towards Hinata's direction, he looked back at Kuroo " I love you to my Tetsu" Tsukishima said with a sense of regret about the words he just blabbered to Kuroo.

"So, are we dating?" Kuroo shouted to Tsukki

"You have to deal that on your own, I already said I love you, what more do you want?" Tsukishima shouted back with a delightful smile on his face

Kuroo just beaming with excitement and jumping around like a lunatic in the middle of the grass field. Hinata, Bokuto, and Akaashi smiled in delight knowing that they witness a raw kind of romance, a unique experience that Kuroo, The Kuroo they all know can be that kind of man.

Against my own will
I didn't know I would fall
You are now the one who's in control
To my heart and to my soul