[Chapter 1] Too tired

Alarm goes off at 6 am Tuesday morning, heater in every room on maximum, making the cold apartment feel more warm. Fluffy and thick blankets tightly hugging his body while he soundly sleeps, preventing the lovely warmth from disappearing. The sun is slowly making it's way up the sky hiding behind the grey snowing clouds. Best weather for staying at home, sipping hot creamed dark late maybe even a tea, reading one of the documentary books he has in the bookshelfs, covered in his favorite blanket he got from his history teacher. Behind him the radio was playing songs he eventually caught liking to, sometimes glancing out of his black french styled window, mesmerised by the little white snow flakes falling of off the sky. But not today, Kei needed to get up at bloody early hour like this and head to the university. At mornings like this, he secretly wished he didn't apply to one. Kei studies history and literature, he in fact likes everything about it, except the one teacher that gives him essays every week. Kei's hand reached to the same nightstand he has on both sides of his bed, grabbing his bit thickly framed glasses and put them on. Before sitting up he took his phone and checked the time- 6:19 AM he had over hour and half to eat some breakfast and get ready, he could go with that. With a quick motion he sat up, sighed and barefoot left to his kitchen. Perhaps he should make himself some coffee to wake his senses up. Kei set up a kettle with water in it and let it boil while he went into the bathroom. He stepped in front of the sink, looking into the mirror what was placed on top of it. Not that Kei would admit something like this but he was quiet really handsome, his skin was clean and pale, he had ash blond messy hair that weren't that short now after not cutting it for few months. His body wasn't that bad either, he didn't work out bloody hell no, mostly he played some volleyball with his brother, best friend and neighbours, that lead to him having a pretty build body. The ash blond sighed, looking away from the mirror as he grabbed the green toothbrush that was putted aside in a small black cup and put toothpaste on it, which was in the same cup as the toothbrush, starting to brush his teeth. After a while he stepped out of the bathroom, yawning the boy made his way into the closet picking up the outfit for today. From the closet he glanced outside, it was still snowing and he guessed it was pretty cold too. Kei put on simple black trousers that were a little smaller to him but he planed on wearing high boots anyway, throwing on black turtleneck with darker green sweater on top of it. Fully clothed he went into the kitchen, took white mug from the upper drawer and made himself dark coffee with no sugar, exactly the way he liked it . As he poured the already boiled water into the cup Kei took his phone with the free hand, once again looking at the time- 7:06 AM picking the right outfit took him longer than he would expect but he still had about 35 minutes minus the walk to the university which would usually took him over 7 minutes. That meant he had 23 minutes for his morning coffee. Kei sat down to the smaller dinning table, taking first sip of the coffee. 'Ew!' he let out nearly spitting the bad made coffee out of his mouth. There's no doubt about it, he's really bad at making coffee. Clicking his tongue in aversion, Kei poured the just made coffee into the kitchen sink and sighed. Perhaps he should just walk to school earlier, the bad made coffee ruined his mood more than it already was, he should just give up on making that bloody coffee and stick with preferring the usual bought one instead. The blond grabbed his phone putting it inside his back pants pocket, bag with all his books and laptop placed next to the main door as he put on his black high boots and a black coat. With one move he took his bag swinging it over his shoulder and his keys, locking the door behind him when he entered the hallway. As Kei slowly made his way down the apartment stairs, greeting an old couple that lived under him with a half smile, his phone buzzed. Kei took a look and saw a text from his best friend, Kuroo.

Kuro: Yo bro, Kenma somehow overslept wanna go to school together?

Kei: Yeah, whatever.