Chapter Fourteen. Recovery (Heaven)

A/n: The song is one you sing for karaoke so if you want you can skip that part. Also the song may not have actually been out at the time this takes place but idc.

Too many guest stars. I'm just putting their names and not a photo.

Ginnifer Goodwin as Mary Margret Nolan

Josh Dallas as David Nolan

Eion Bailey as August Booth

Matt Czuchry as Logan Huntz.

This chapter is kinda filler but the next one is important.

Also I may be starting another book. I'll let you know more details once I have things figured out.

You ended up naming your dog Stiles. It was an adjustment for sure but one that you needed. A few months later, you were getting better. Being kidnapped really took a toll on your mental health. Stiles was really helping.

Spencer had tried so hard to earn your forgiveness but you always turned him down. You blocked his number, ate the chocolates he sent (it would be a waste if you didn't) added the jewelry he sent to your ex collection, and threw away any note he sent. You didn't want to hear his excuses. Nothing could excuse what he did.

You were going to go out to a bar with your friends: Mary Margret, David, and August. You hadn't gone out in ages. You had been busy with work and being traumatized. Mary Margret and David had two kids to take care of (Emma and Neal) and August was always traveling.

You wore a soft red tank, black leggings, and scrappy silver heels with a silver song bird necklace you got for Roslyn when you were 8. Of course all of it was under your nice warm winter coat cause it's f*cking freezing outside. God, you loved the snow but not the cold.

You were planning on not drinking tonight but oh god that plan for thrown away. Your therapist recommended not drinking because your fragile emotional state.

You were a little shocked when the bartender set down a nice rum in front of you. Of course you didn't find it at all shocking that someone would buy you drink but rum? Rum? No one sends a hot girl rum. No one but...

You told the bartender, "I didn't order this"

The bartender pointed, "It's from that guy at that table over there"

You turned and looked. The person who sent you the drink was your ex boyfriend: Logan Huntz. You guys dated for two years with a little on and off but then broke up two years ago after he was sent to Paris to marry a French heiress. Apparently you weren't good enough for him.

It was after Logan when you pretty much gave up any hope of getting married and started going to BDSM events and clubs for random hookups. Lot of good that did you.

Logan was rich very rich so the rum was a very expensive one that would be a shame to turn down. You threw the no drinking idea out of the window. He'd probably want to talk.

"That's Logan, isn't it?" asked David.

"Yup" you said before taking a drink of the rum.

August said, "And now I'm the only designated driver left"

You stated, "We only brought one car anyway. We only need one driver"

"But aren't you going to sing?" asked Mary Margret.

It was only a little rum, "Yeah, so?"

"Uh never mind "

And like you thought he would, Logan came over. Things did not end well between you two. He left you to get married to someone he didn't even know. He said 'he was being forced' and that 'he didn't have any other choice' but he did! He was an adult! He could do what he wanted.