1- Jealous Part 1

Wally made his way towards the kitchen he opened the fridge and pulled out a plate chicken whizzes and put them in the microwave and waited impatiently until it was done. He grabbed the plate of chicken whizzes and went into the living room and sat down on the couch. He glanced at the training room where a certain blond archer who was practicing her archery, every arrow hit it's target in the middle. Wally thought Artemis  was a impeccable archer of course he would never tell her that. Wally's thoughts got interrupted non other than the boy wonder. 

"Enjoying the view KF" said Robin. 

"What are you talking about Rob" said Wally.

"Oh come on Wallman I'm your best friend I know you like her hell everyone knows that you two like each other it's so obvious" said Robin.

"What are you talking about we can't stand each other Robby" said Wally.

"Yeah keep denying it but remember when you two get married I'm going to be your best man"  said Robin smiling as he disappeared into the darkness.

There is no way I like Artemis is there I mean she is hot no no she is not hot she is really annoying and she never lets me get away with anything...... Wally thought.

Flashback 

"Hey remember kid, find your own little Spitfire, one who won't let you get away with nothing" said Kent Nelson

Present time

"Oh I like her don't I" said Wally.

"You like who?" asked Artemis her face evident with frustration and jealousy.

Part 2 will be out soon