julian ↠ cheater

"I'm gonna take a shower, babe. There's pizza rolls in the freezer and I just got some new drinks that you can give the guys," I told Julian who was lying down in our bed. I grabbed some panties and a bra from my drawers and headed to the bathroom with my towel.

I saw Julian nod while he texted away on his phone. I frowned slightly and set my stuff down on the counter in the bathroom. He had been a bit distant lately. I wonder if he was feeling alright.

"Babe?" I asked while leaning on the side of the door frame. He finally looked up at me and said, "Hm?"

I smiled softly and walked back into the room and sat next to him on the bed. I leaned down giving him a quick peck on the lips which he gladly returned.

"Wanna join me?" I whispered into his ear. I pulled away and saw his face, his lips turned up into a smile. "Fuck yeah I wanna join."

He followed me back into the bathroom and I turned on the water. I adjusted the temperature so it was warm but not too cold. Just the way Julian liked it. I turned around to look at my boyfriend and I began to take off my clothes. Julian eyed me down while biting his bottom lip. He knew that drove me crazy.

I kept my stare on him as I stepped into the walk in shower. He slowly took off his shirt and then began to pull down his sweatpants and boxers. He then stepped into the shower and reached for my waist and pulled me closer. I closed the space between us and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I giggled a bit as his curls got wet and became flat on his forehead. "What's funny baby?" He asked with a small laugh.

"Your hair looks funny," I joked. I ran my fingers through his hair and pushed it back. He rolled his eyes playfully and then moved his hand down to my ass and gave it a gentle squeeze. He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss.

I pulled away after about 30 seconds and said, "Okay let's hurry up before the guys get here, yeah?" Julian agreed with a nod.

I then grabbed my shampoo and gave some to Julian since he liked the smell of mine more than his. After scrubbing our bodies down with some body wash and conditioning our hair, we quickly finished up and turned off the water. I was the first one to step out and quickly put on my underwear.

"You should shave J. It's getting a bit long, no?" I told Julian as he stepped out and I noticed how much his mustache was growing.

"I thought you liked it" Julian laughed as he brushed his fingers over the top of his lip to feel the hair. I began to brush my hair while looking in the mirror so I can look at him as well.

"I do, baby. It's just that it's poking at my lips when we kiss now." I pouted at him and he shook his head with another laugh.

"Yeah yeah...I'll shave it," he agreed as he put on some fresh clothes. He reached for his razor and shaving cream just as I finished. I stepped away to give him space at the sink and went back into our room. I saw his phone on the bedside table and it was beginning to buzz with multiple texts. I frowned a little and walked over to it to check it out.

I picked up the phone and saw a name I didn't recognize it. It said, "5 MESSAGES FROM - Layla"

My eyes turned back to the door of the bathroom that was connected to our room. He was still shaving. I sighed and thought for a minute. We knew each others passcodes and we let each other go through our phones no matter what. But we rarely ever did because we trusted each other. But something in my gut was telling me to check it out.

I typed in the code I knew and it didn't unlock. He had changed it. I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it so I just let it go for now and was going to question him about it later tonight.