A Fun Little Diary Entry By The Reader Themselves!

The readers fun little diary entry! Great, I know right?

-------------------------------------------------

All I remember...Is that sweet sweet tune flowing through the air.

As a child, my mother would often take me outside. Though she never stepped outside of Monstadt of course. She knew that both mine, and her life would be in danger. My mother obviously doesn't have any fighting experience, so it made sense I guess. But as I slowly bloomed into adulthood, I began to wonder what lied beyond Monstadt. Were there other places? Were there creatures I've never heard of before? Well, I hoped to find out one day. 

Though that one bard who always played such sweet tunes, I always noticed how he ran off as soon as he finished up. Specifically, he ran outside of the city. Sooo, one day I decided to follow him outside of Monstadt. But then suddenly whilst doing so, I managed to fall into some deep waters. I could barely swim, so I began to panic. Each time my body moved, I could feel death approaching...Closer, and closer.

Sooner or later, I began to pray for the great lord Barbatos to come save me...Or have someone do so. A few more seconds passed, and I thought I was done for. But I was simply wrong. My mother had noticed how I went missing and soon also ran out of the city.. It only took her a while to found me, but when she did. She let out a high pitched shriek and instantly dove in.

After getting saved, my mother scolded me. And my punishment was to help her sell flowers for the rest of my life. Which had completely slaughtered my dreams of becoming an adventurer or something. Great.

Anyhow, here I am now. Nothing but a twenty year old florist helping their Ma out. I probably look pretty pathetic to other people, I mean- I could've been doing anything if I haven't fallen into that dumb body of water. Goood! I feel so pathetic right now. Even the little kids running around this place look like they're more free!

Sigh....Even if I do act like I hate my mother and all. I, really do love her. She was the only one who took care of me throughout my childhood, since my dumb father decided that it would be fun to run off and leave some helpless lady by herself to raise a child. Hmph! Little did my dumb father know, our family would end up being pretty successful! Just by selling flowers! A-Ahem, anyways, my mother is still pretty young to be honest. We only have a 18 year age difference after all. Though recently, it appears that she's been forgetting a lot of stuff recently...It worries me a little, but I hope it isn't too serious. 

Anyways, this is all I guess. I'm honestly glad I have this thing, it's like I'm talking to a friend. But instead I'm writing onto some paper. Lovely, I know.

- Y/N

-------------------------------------------------

Criticism is 100% welcome! I'd really enjoy to have some, so go on and do what you need to do. Just don't go over the top with it, I'm pretty sensitive after all. 

Also, I will be writing some of the actual chapters of course. I just wanted to have a little fun before doing so, so hold on tight and sit patiently! Because one day the first actual chapter will come out if my ass doesn't procastinate.