The will.

"I'm scared to open it." I said.

It was they day after our parents death, a tragic scene. I was crying uncontrollably, and so was Debbie. Kalia and Sabena sobbed here and there, but mostly was in shock that this happened so fast.

"Open mine first." Debbie pleaded with her thick German accent.

"Sure." I sniffed.

I slowly ripped open the red seal that held the letters together. I opened Debbie's and read it out loud.

"Dear Everyone,

I am leaving the house to my mother. I know she will be responsible enough to take care of it. And lastly, the money will go to my dear sister, Agnes." I paused and read the rest in shock, "Debbie?"

"What?" She asked.

"They left nothing to you." I said in shock.

"What?" She grabbed the letter right out of my hand.

"Debbie! You could of ripped everyone's!"

"Does it look like I care! My parents just died, and left me nothing!" She stormed upstairs.

I sat back down. I looked at my letter nervously. I pointed to it, to make sure everyone is okay with opening it.

"Go ahead." Sabena said, her Italian accent really showing.

I opened the seal, revealing the letter. Now this, I was nervous about.

"Okay," I took a deep breath,

"Dear our little daughter Alex,

We have left you our $1, 750, 987, 900 dollars from our businesses. Also, we have left the family house, and all of the furniture to you." I stopped their, in shock.

"Alex!" Sabena said, excited, but still sad.

"I know. I just want to read everyone else's." I stated clearly.

"Okay. Kalia." I opened her will.

"Dear Kalia,

The house is going to your grandparents, and $50 million dollars (all of our money) to you." I ignored the rest.

"Read Sabena's." Kalia exclaimed, ignoring the money.

"I'll read it by myself first." Everyone groaned at her statement.

She read it to herself. When she finished, she mumbled a few words and started to cry. I read it out loud for everyone.

"Dear everyone,

We leave everything to Sabena. I'm sorry, she is our daughter. We may have not much to spare, but yeah. We leave the house to her, and every bit of our $765,980 dollars."

Her parents surely didn't have much, but they left it all to her.