So you're The Void?

It's been, I have no idea, months? Since the others passed on. I've just been stuck in The Void, since I've got no way out of here. Trust me. It's boring as hell. I've tried contacting Fredbear but nothing ever happens. I often just go through memories I've still got with the others to pass the time. How did Henry not go insane from being stuck here for like 50 years??

{Time Skip}

Jack woke up to something trying to wake him up. He opened his eyes and noticed a strange sight in front of him. He jumped up startled and backed away from the creature. "Who- w-what are you!?" he stuttered. The creature had a humanoid body structure but was pitch black and covered in white glowing eyes. It spoke, it's voice was softer than what Jack was expecting, "I am The Void. I noticed you needed a friend or atleast someone to talk to. And honestly, I need a friend too. Since Henry has gone, I've been really lonely. So, will you be my friend?" The Void sat down and looked excited, from what Jack could tell from all of the glowing eyes. He paused for a moment considering his words, It is kinda right, I do need someone to talk to, I don't think it's gonna attack me as long as I'm careful. "Sure, I don't really have anything better to do. So I'll be you're friend, the name's Jack Kennedy, but you can call me Jack," Jack finally spoke. The Void jumped up in excitement, "Yay, a new friend! You can call me Void, if you prefer that." The Void blushed slightly from embarrassment, realising it was acting like a child. Jack chuckled slightly, "No need to be embarrassed, Void."

They sat down and spoke for a while, getting to no each other. Jack enjoyed The Void's company more than he thought he would, he really did need a friend after all this time. Jack spoke about his family, how much of an idiot Dave can be and the restaurant he ran for a few months. The Void mainly spoke about Henry, like about his son David and his circus he had before Fredbear's.

(A/N That's it! I hope you enjoyed this. I kinda just thought what would probably happen if Jack met The Void and it came out kinda cute in the end. Cya next time!)