I'm monster

NEXT DAY AFTERNOON

KNOCK KNOCK

Come in ! I said.

The door opened and revealed SASUKE ?!! 

What are you doing in my room Sasuke ?!! Get out ! I yelled.

What ? I'm not Sasuke. Sorry I didn't introduced myself to you yet. My name is Izuna. He said in calm tone.

You're not ?! I guess you're right. You're kind unlike him. Sorry about that. Nice to meet you Izuna. I said and scratched the back of my head. 

it's okay don't worry about it. Sasuke is waiting for you. Izuna said. 

We're going already ? I asked.

Yes. It would be dangerous to go in the middle of the night, especially for you. Izuna said.

Ok I'm coming. Lead me to him please. I said. 

Of course. Follow me. He turned and then I noticed, he have longer hair unlike Sasuke. 

Took you long enough. Sasuke said. 

Well sorry that there is more than  thousands of stairs. I said sarcastically. 

You two come on. You don't want my big brother to scold you again right ? Izuna asked. 

He is Madara's brother ?! I didn't expect that. I said in my head.

Let's go Y/N. Sasuke said.

Wow you actually said my name. I thought loudly.

Hurry ! I don't want to waste my time. Sasuke said leaving me behind.

Wait Sasuke ! Well then bye Izuna, see ya later. I waved him and ran to Sasuke. 

Bye Y/N have a safe trip. Izuna said waving me too.

So where are we going ?

What are we going to do ?

How far is it ?

What if we get lost ?

Do we have food ?

I kept asking Sasuke questions . 

Shut up for a while ! You don't need to know anything. It'a all my work you're just going to be in my way. Sasuke said. 

Hey ! I want to help too. I said. 

No ! And be quiet or I'll suck all blood from your body. Sasuke said. 

How can I get along with him ? It's impossible. At least I'm finally outside. 

Sigh Sasuke at least tell me what you have to do. I said.

I have no reason to tell you. sasuke said. 

That's it ! I can't spent the rest of the day with you ! I miss everybody, they are all so kind to me. I said. 

Kind ? He chuckled. Do you really think that ? Do you know how many people we killed ? How many we tortured ? You have no idea. Sometimes we're insane. We are losing our minds and killing humans like you very brutally. Sasuke smirked.

I now stood shocked. They really do that ? But they are so nice and kind. There's no way...

In that situation if I would be you, i would lock inside my room and keep praying. He said walking away.