the quiet moment

Yakko looks at the teddy bear that Dot had 8 years ago. The only thing that he has from her to remember.
Yakko try to sleep.
But he can't.
So he drink and drink to fell asleep.
Wakko was putting the kids to bed.
While the kids were asleep.
Minagrie had the sexyest post
Minagrie: Are you ready to shot to the moons.
Wakko: My favourite game.
Wakko and Minagrie having sex. The blanket cover them on the bed.
The next day wakko went over to see Yakko but his door was not lock.
Wakko walk in and see again  bottle of beers all over the floor and him sleeping at a the couch.
Wakko accidentally knock something over. Yakko's red hood mask.
Wakko started to get mad because yakko is dangering the family and himself.
Wakko: YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!
Wakko throw the mask at him and then yakko woke up and fell off his couch.
Yakko: What?
Wakko: WHAT YOU MEAN WHAT YOU'RE THE RED HOOD. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING
LIKE IS THIS HER RAVAGE.
Yakko: Ahhh shut up.
wakko: LIKE YOUR A UNCLE FOR THESE KIDS.
Yakko: SHUT UP SHUT UP  SHUT UP!!!
DOING THIS FOR DOT OUR MAM AND DAD. FOR THIS FAMILY
WAKKO I CAN'T LET THIS GO OK...I TRYED MANY TIMES MAN.. INFECTION MY FRIENDS TRY TO HELP.
Wakko: SO WAIT GARY AND DOUSKY KNOWS BUT YOU DON'T TELL YOUR FAMILY... YAKKO THIS IS WHY YOU HAVEN'T SPENT TIME WITTH ME AND THE KIDS. MY KIDS. THEY DON'T BELIEVE ME THAT THEY HAVE UNCLE.
THEY THINK YOUR DEAD YAKKO.
wakko sees that he can't stop the anger in him.
Yakko: Wakko.. I can't stop it.
Wakko: You mean you won't.. you won't stop it because you're insane.. After Dot's death happened you be all alone. With no love no family no friends.
Yakko: I have friends. I have a family. You see many risk I'm taking.
Wakko: Yakko... I can help you.. but this danger close to the family and everyone you care about.
This could be the end. Your my older brother... and love you for everything you done for me and this family.
I know you kept that promise you did I know that.. But dot doesn't want you heart or killed.
Yakko doesn't know what to do. He can't control the red monster.
Wakko: Alright then... I guess it going to be like this then.
I promise you I won't tell anyone about you as this red hood.. Just be careful..ok.. That prick wents the res hood dead.
Wakko left the house without looking back.