Chapter 4

Jack walks back to home and during the time he sees gangsters in an alley.

*Jack goes inside the alley and sees 4 gangsters with a white hoodie on themselves,  on their head with a tattoo which represent an unique arrow, they are bald. Everyone of them has other coloured jeans with black leather boots.*

Who the fuck are you? Do you want something or what? Should we kill you? Go the hell away or we will make you. *One of them said.*

Jack takes his dagger and says something very quiet. "Limiter off."

*Jacks presence got ultimately fearsome, the bloodlust was incredible, everyone almost pissed      off themselves.*

I warn you the last time, you should go away or we will kill you. He was scared and quavered.

*Not even a second passed but 3 of them were already dead.*

'What the???' How should I fight against this monster? He will kill me.

That was boring, you know. 

*Jack said it emotionlessly and put his hand onto the last gangster's face and slammed into          the wall. His head gone from the pressure and the wall wrecked and cracked. The main body          collapsed.*

Jack teleported away.

Someone passed by the alley and seen the corpses from the gangsters. She called directly the police. Everyone's attention was on the corpses, everyone was scared and freaked out.

Not even 3 minutes passed but they were already there.

Excuse me miss, have you called the police? What exactly happened?

I don't even know, I've seen 3 corpses inside this alley.

Excuse me, can I see the corpses? As he push through the crowd, he see the corpses.

He was amazed and scared as well, it shocked himself very well, not the corpses, but the condition from one corpse.

What the hell happened??? How can someone do this? How is it even possible?! 

*One of the corpse's head was removed from the main body but the head wasn't there, like it's perished. Everything was covered in blood, the floor, the walls in a 10 meter radius.*

BREAKING NEWS! 4 corpses from a ganster team were found inside an alley at the Hallam Street in London.

3 of the corpses were their heads cut from the main body, and the last body's head is missing. Everything is covered in blood.

Right after Mr.Jonathan heard the news, he said this to his deputy director.                                              I have to go for now, I got some personal business, something very important came up.                    I think you will not have any problems with it. 

Mr.Jonathan said it with serious and it was seen that he was angry.

"Understand."

Mr.Jonathan in mere seconds, appeared outside Jack's apartment.

I know you are there, open it.  Mr.Jonathan cried out lout.

What's the matter? What do you want from me? 

Why have you done it?

What do you mean?

Don't play dumb, Jack. I know you killed the gangsters.

Yes, I killed them. Do you have any problem with it? Do you want to go to the otherside too?

Why did you kill them?

Do you ask why? I was looking for fun.

Do you think KILLING PEOPLE IS FUN? PLAYING WITH PEOPLE LIKE TOYS IS FUN?

Yes, I can kill them for fun, I can play with their lives because I am stronger than them, do you want to do something against it?

A long silence followed this sentence.

This isn't right Jack! 

Such is life. Always the stronger is on the upper hand. Also, you are allowed to go, if you don't want to be killed.

*Mr.Jonathan left the apartment with sad noises.*

Chapter 4 *ENDS*