Chapter 3

What were you thinking Jack?   Should I kick you out from school or what should I do with you? Director from Brine, Mr.Jonathan said.

You can't kick me out as you know and I will not hold back from someone who had attacked me.

Jeez... Whatever, next time try not to send students to hospital. Dismissed.

*After he left the Director's office*

What were you doing at Director's office? Jack?  - Katie, one of Jack's classmate said with full of worries.

None of your business. - Jack said it without any emotions.

Please say it, please. PLEASEEEE...  - Katie screamed it with full of worries about him.

Like I said, none of your business. - Jack finished his sentence and went home.

What kind of shitty day was it, but it's finally ended. Now I have some time to take a nap. I have only one regret, tomorrow will be the same... Whatever, time to training.

*Jack takes his bluetooth earpods into his ears and looks at the punch bag.*

Finally, some punching time.

He can hit 20 times per second at the punch bag, but his stamina is very low through his weakness in strength.

*He hits the punchbag through 1 hour straight.*

Okay, that's enough for today.

*Next day*

Ahh.. it is already 9 AM?

(The school begins at 7.30 AM)

Who cares... I go drink a caffé.

At the caffé shop Jack found someone unspectular.

'What the hell are you doing here through school time?' - Jack said.

"I could ask the same question."

'Aren't you a nerd?'

"Who said that?"

'You have the best marks in this year.'

"Yeah and why couldn't I sometimes skip school?"

'I just said it's rummy.'

"Okay... and how are you? We haven't spoke since the beginning of the year."

'Like usual, since we had this small conflict, everyone tries to hunt me down.'

"Yeah... I should do something about it."

'Even if you say something to these dumbasses, they will try to hospitalize me, so it is useless.'

"Nooo. Even if there is a slightly chance for success, I will try it."

'You just use your time away for something nonsense, but I can't restrain you from it.'

The waiter comes to Jack and Charlotte.

What would you like to order?

I would like to have a capuccino and for this young lady a hot chocolate with marshmallow.

Alright, I will come back immediately.

"JACKKKK!!!! Do you think I am a kid or what?"

'When you were sm.... '

"What did you say? "

'No-no, nothing.'

/That was close.../

'Don't you like it?'

"That's not the problem."

'I will not ever understand you.'

"Either."

.....

'I will pay for it, you can go, Charlotte.'

"Alright, thank you."

I've almost fucked up... If I say it a little longer, I would be in a big trouble, but probably she hasn't recognized me or anything, after all, I cleared her memories.

"Chapter 3 ENDS"