We have been slave to this love

Ville was sitting in his hotel room and he did not know what to do with his free time since they do not have gig till tomorrow night.Guys were site seeing around this small beautiful town and he just did not felling it.He decided to order some roomservice.Few minutes later knock on door awoke him from his daydream about perfect girl wich only existed in his mind.He opend the door and there she was A PERFECT GIRL.She had beautiful slightly waived long dark hair and those beautiful green eyes.Her lips was red like wine he adored so much.

Maya give him bill to sign and she could not say a single word.Ville singed the bill and said with slight smile "Hi darling my name is Ville and your beautiful name is?"

Maya just stood there with her mouth opened and could not say a word.

"Sorry if i am beeeing rude but all i wanted to know is your name." Ville said with confused voice.

"Oh....ammm.... I am sorry,my name is Maya."
"Well Maya it was nice to meet you and I hope we'll see each other again soon."Ville said politely.

"Was nice meeting you to Mr.Valo."Maya said and walk off.

Ville stood there little confused by tag Mr. but he was feeling strangely satisfied by fact that his dream girl knew exactly who he is.

Maya went out and had cigarette. He knew that habit is horrible but once she tried them in freshman year it was difficult to stop.She was thinking about what happened few moments ago when she got interrupted by her sisters voice.
"Hey kid guess what?"she said all bubbling.
"Hhhh what? You have another job for me? I'm on my brake."Maya said all grumpy because she was awaken from her thought about Ville.
"Well don't be so mean,because I always can give this to someone else."Sanya said and waived two tickets for Him concert in front Maya's face.

"Omg how did you get them?"Maya said trying to stay calm.
"Well receptionist got them from their manager but since he's not into this kind of music I took a chance and bagged him to give it to me.And I owe him a date but hey it was worth it Anything to make you happy."Sanya answered with smirk on her face.
"You're the best big sister on planet."Maya hugged her sister.

THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE IS MAYA AS I IMAGINE HER. I still hope for some more comments about story to see if you like it or if there is something I have to change.Please be welcome to share your idea whit me and I'll try to make it part of my story. thank you so much